what if skyrim was real?,fact or fiction?,myth or fantasy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
something really,really weird came to me after I saw a black wall foretelling the scriptures of all the dragons and dovah warriors,fighting the dragons and being born as dragon borns.

but don't get me wrong skyrim is not a true story at all,in fact it came from todd howards imagination.

but the power of imagination is a powerful thing in the mind.

for so long as I heard the skyrim dragon fight music....I had a fantasy in my mind of a skyrim world would really look like.

but the truth about myths or legends, is they are folklore based. and are not true in the world that we live in as now.

a black scripture written on a wall of the dragons being foretold of there return to all the lands of skyrim,morrowind, cyrodil, and all the other places around the world.

the craziest thing is fantasy and imagination is real only inside the mind but never in reality.

as you see the black scriptures being written in the elders scrolls the dragons being foretold of there return by the ancient nords,no one listened to them.but the dragons came back to life.

all I know is reality is real but fantasy is not real because fantasy is not true. but its good to have imagination.

kyleekay

It's interesting to consider another time in our Earth's history where these events could have been Fact instead of Fantasy, and then destroyed by the creatures who used to dwell within that time. Similarly, it's interesting to consider another Universe that may offer a way of life which is parallel to what we know it in Skyrim. So I'd have to agree... the imagination is a powerful Tool, indeed.

Though, I do know one thing for sure: If Skyrim were real, I'd be WAY more bad-ass "IRL". :)

jonathan90

well known member
char_58474.jpg delphine in my eyes in my visions of the ancient nords foretelling the return of these winged beasts,I saw a vision of her believing in the elders scrolls foretold message written on the black wall before the dragons returned.she was the only one who listened to the black written dragon scripture.and she was ready for these dangerous beasts to return to skyrim once again. also the dragon preists were dark lords that ruled skyrim for centuries.

when delphine listened one of her counterparts really were dragon born. but there were many more. the dragons will return.
delphine was the only one who listened to the foretold written black scriptured message.no one else ever could have the capacity to even believe or listen to this scripture,but it came true indeed.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
if skyrim was real, i would be in jail for life x10000, for all the thalmor id kick fluff out off.

jonathan90

well known member
if skyrim was real, i would be in jail for life x10000, for all the thalmor id kick fu** out off.
skyrim is not real its just fantasy or power of the imgination.its totally fictional man, I know that.

jonathan90

well known member
but the power of imgination is so real and I still have these strange visions maybe in another universe on elves,witches and demons on earth to exist on another earth universal plain not on this universal plain, maybe another portal I dunno. but its magical to think about if such a skyrim world exists. but can you see the black written scripture in the caves of the temples???

I can imagine if there could be such a lost cave on earth with dragon scriptures,now that would be weird if dragons were asleep for thousands of years on earth now in this world????I dunno...

jonathan90

well known member
dragon people are dragon preists who combined shouts into a thume.

a shout is the voice but a thum is the power of the voice within to make the voice stronger and combined with magical power , the voice forms into a shout empowered by the thum.

this is what is coming to me from my vision of the elders scrolls but is it real???? because I can easily see the vision in my head. its some crazy stuff.

jonathan90

well known member
as well, those imbedded with the dragon blood in them are the only ones who can shout there voice into a thum.

I think the world we live in we lack supernatural power we have too much natural power in this world ruled by mankind. but if there was another world alike our own that harnessed so much magical supernatural power,I would believe skyrim is real.but there has been no evidence of it,still lies its within a myth or legend.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
You are talking about parallel universes and scientific theory. It is not possible for supernatural power to exist in this universe. The laws of physics would simply not allow it, even on another planet in this universe. If another planet's inhabitants had such "abilities" it would be achieved through some technological superiority or natural quality that we are not advanced enough to understand, or are not aware of.

However, in a parallel universe "magic" might actually exist. The laws of physics in a parallel universe would not apply the way they do in our own universe. There are many scientists now that believe we do indeed have parallel universes. We have M Theory and String Theory which discuss the possibility of alternate dimensions.

One theoretical physicist recently suggested, in a tv show I was watching, that dinosaurs might be walking through your living room right now, because in an alternate earth dimension, they survived. You can't perceive that they are there, but they are. Like ghosts. The question now becomes, can we somehow, some day travel to these alternate dimensions if they exist?

jonathan90

well known member
You are talking about parallel universes and scientific theory. It is not possible for supernatural power to exist in this universe. The laws of physics would simply not allow it, even on another planet in this universe. If another planet's inhabitants had such "abilities" it would be achieved through some technological superiority or natural quality that we are not advanced enough to understand, or are not aware of.

However, in a parallel universe "magic" might actually exist. The laws of physics in a parallel universe would not apply the way they do in our own universe. There are many scientists now that believe we do indeed have parallel universes. We have M Theory and String Theory which discuss the possibility of alternate dimensions.

One theoretical physicist recently suggested, in a tv show I was watching, that dinosaurs might be walking through your living room right now, because in an alternate earth dimension, they survived. You can't perceive that they are there, but they are. Like ghosts. The question now becomes, can we somehow, some day travel to these alternate dimensions if they exist?
well maybe you are right in that,yes......I may wrong in what i said,but you have a point of view there.

jonathan90

well known member
but what I am saying is beings who live in a supernatural or spiritual existence who have supernatural magical power just may exist beyond the powers and forces of this dimension. or beyond nature a earth overlapped realm where supernatural beings exist and have become legends and myths to the human race as we know it.but skyrim is 100% fiction and I know that as a fact. but I am speaking of the spiritual realm on earth not this physical realm.

jonathan90

well known member
and there really is no such thing as a another realm then the dimension of the deceased and the dimension of the living all both dimensions are one and they overlap one another.

jRi0T68

Umm... supernatural power is not possible because of science? By definition, if it's supernatural, it's beyond the scope of science. I'll not get into that here, though, as it cannot be proven or disproved.

Maybe in a parallel universe mages and elves play games pretending to be like us.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Umm... supernatural power is not possible because of science? By definition, if it's supernatural, it's beyond the scope of science. I'll not get into that here, though, as it cannot be proven or disproved.

Maybe in a parallel universe mages and elves play games pretending to be like us.
Well, there's still sorts that science can't prove but have been witnessed and recorded as well. A guy went on stage during the Ripley's Believe it or Not show and used his own body heat to cook a steak, somehow transferring his heat to it and it was caught on infrared which showed the heat intensifying and transferring through his hand into the steak, he wasn't touching it and wasn't hovering over it either. There's Stan Lee's superhuman show where they demonstrate many different talents and abilities that science can and can't explain while it's recorded and observed by reputable scientists and actual equipment that should be used to document and test each individual. There's also the show/documentary called "Science of the Soul" (or Spirit) which go into telepathy, Near Death Experiences, lucid dreaming, etc. They go over different things that Pseudoscience is normally known for covering and have records, references, etc. to fall back on.

I remember seeing a person in an interview where they survived a lightning strike in the head, they were out in an open field and upon being struck by lightning, they suddenly jerked their hand out and the lightning traveled from their head through the nervous system and out the palm of their hand and crashed into the rocky side near them. I can't recall if it were a cliff or a mountain or just a mound... There's also a story where a woman had an accident and she had to have metal put in her hips and legs. She was also struck by lightning around the house (I forget where exactly) and her husband helped her rest and try to feel better as they waited for the ambulance to arrive. The woman surprisingly healed from the lightning bolt and what would've been a permanent affect to her lower half of her body turned out to have been able to recover much faster and could maneuver like it wasn't as serious of damage later in life.

Then there's physicists who believe in parallel worlds and the ability to travel in between them but currently lack the equipment to do so. Several reputable names but the biggest one is Stephan Hawking who also believes in parallel worlds and dimensions that we can and can't travel to. There's theories of dreams that could help enlighten us on what's on the other side then there's the theories of Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming/OBE/Phase where you either travel within yourself and/or outside of your body and there are records of folks who have demonstrated the ability to tell what went on in other areas between people while they were either asleep or comatose. Some call it miracles, other call it dreams backed by coincidence, and many others believe it actually happen. Again as you said it can't be proven or disproven but there's plenty of records, current accounts, and recordings of such. There's also reincarnation that folks like to lean back towards in some instances which have been documented in books and online where stories of children able to navigate through castles, towns, and recount stories of folks who have been dead for centuries that these kids never even heard of before.

We shouldn't be naive, true, but it's just as bad as to close our minds and say that it's impossible and/or people are lying. This isn't against your post but adding onto what you're saying.

Moris

LOL. Indeed. They use magic to summons 3d representations of people hunched over computers. Perfect! Love it.

jRi0T68

Benthos, all excellent points. I'm of the camp that believes I that supernatural, though not in all supernatural claims.

My point is science cannot prove or disprove that which occurs beyond the realm of science. We can observe things, but if they cannot be explained and recreated reliably, it's really not proven. Many things in life we have to put our faith/belief in, including aspects of science.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
When I was like 7, dreamed that I was on top of a ancient south american pyramid while there was a storm. There was a large stone bowl filled with blood and seeds. I grabbed the bloody seeds and fed them to some type of giant mechanical jaguar made of wood. Then years later I was watching history channel and I recognized the pyramids from my dream, it tripped me the fu** out.

Benthos

Proud Mer
When I was like 7, dreamed that I was on top of a ancient south american pyramid while there was a storm. There was a large stone bowl filled with blood and seeds. I grabbed the bloody seeds and fed them to some type of giant mechanical jaguar made of wood. Then years later I was watching history channel and I recognized the pyramids from my dream, it tripped me the fu** out.
There's many times when one is young that they believe it's only a dream but was really a lucid dream, astral projection/OBE but while asleep. It's very common for everyone to do that (out of their own control) where the goal is to do awake and by your own free will. You didn't know a thing about any of that at the age of 7, correct? But when you saw on TV, you saw every or almost every detail as the same, right? If so, then you left your body and visited the place (I speak through years of experience but I'm not going to get into that stuff as much here). It's natural that's why animals and young children are more prone to doing it and are sensitive to the paranormal around us than we as adults are. They say it's through "publicly accepted brainwashing" where they believe what normal is and what everyone else believes in.

I had several experiences as a young child and also dismissed them as dreams. Yes, science has been used to further enhance the study of astral reality but there are many different theories and yes, even Christians and other folks in other religions have dedicated themselves in explaining how it's good and not bad for AP as opposed to the common paranoia behind it.

Benthos, all excellent points. I'm of the camp that believes I that supernatural, though not in all supernatural claims.

My point is science cannot prove or disprove that which occurs beyond the realm of science. We can observe things, but if they cannot be explained and recreated reliably, it's really not proven. Many things in life we have to put our faith/belief in, including aspects of science.
Well, science itself is the study in how things work and why things are the way they are. In time if we have the right paths taken then we will have the technology to prove this and that. However, we mustn't assume and keep a closed mind to what's possible and what isn't possible, that mind set is what keeps one in place, the others keep that as open possibilities and if it's possible, then let it be so. People believed humans could never fly, they laughed and mocked the Wright Brothers, same as with the Earth being round, the Earth rotating around the sun, being able to put a man on the moon, so on and so forth.

They boldly went forward with their studies and experiments even though everyone else said it wasn't possible, there's scientists even today who try it but because of how things are this day and age, if you can't prove anything right away or if it's too out of "normal acceptance" you aren't going to be able to do such. You need credibility behind you, you need other credible scientists behind you, you need the money and the equipment to aid you as well.

jonathan90

well known member
and how I know that skyrim is not real,just like the post above my post right now.

there is no history of skyrim ever!!!!!!!on this entire world at all.

nothing can prove that skyrim is real at all.

the truth and the answer of this post that I am going to give to you now,and this is the answer that will answer all of this post. ask yourself the truth!!! is skyrim a real story????

and the truth answer is skyrim is a made up story from the imagination of todd howards fantasy world.

skyrim is NOT real and it has no truth, but its 100% fantasy fiction story.

it is not a real story at all its 100% not real.

but the truth you want is the word "supernatural" and what I mean by that is the spiritual world.

jonathan90

well known member
and yes the supernatural world is as real as you and me.

and all beings alike spirits and animals of diffirent kinds who live in the spiritual world are beings and life forces that overlap this entire dimensional plain we live in on earth and there are many realms of this world in other dimensions of the world of earth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts