• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I have not:

-Started any dawnguard quests, even though I got it like, a day after it came out.
-Done any companions quest, only got tested by Farkas's brother, whoever he is
-Became a vampire
-Became a werewolf
-Murdered any inncoent people on MOST of my toons (One has killed everyone is everyone in whiterun except the people you cant kill, including every guard)
-Made a mage charater
-Join the bard's college
-Have a follower (Except when I had to have one, like delephine and I have had Barbas a while...)

Dovakiin98

1. Completed the Stormcloaks side of the Civil War. 2.Collected all nine Dragon Priest masks. 3.Collected all the Stones of Barenziah. 4.Made an Imperial. 5.Do the Bard`s College. 6.Maxed out Alchemy,Smithing,and Enchanting. 7.Crafted Daedric armor. 8.Killed Parthunaxx. 9.Summoned Odaviing. 10.Become thane of all the holds. 11.Find the Crimson Nirnroots. 12.Maxed out Illusion and Resteration. 13.Found all the locations. 14.Completed all Peryite`s Daedric quest. 15.Fought an Ancient Dragon.​

10 things I haven't done in skyrim:

1. killed paathurmax. (and never will)
2. Read 50 skill books for Reader Achievement
3. Learned 20 shouts for thu'um master achievement. (I have gotten every achievement but those two.)
4. Found every stone of Barenziah
5. Fought on the stormcloaks' side
6. never got to do the Seasons Unending quest.
7. Maxed any magic skill except for enchanting
8. Maxed any thief skills.
9. gotten the title thane of Falkreath (I'm thane of every other hold though)
19. Learned every spell.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I have not, as of the present time:

1. Completed the Imperial side of the Civil War (I've gotten to Dunstad, and intend to continue on)
2. Finished the College of Winterhold questline
3. Finished the Dark Brotherhood questline
4. Become GM of the Thieves Guild, though I have completed the TG questline otherwise
5. Become a vampire
6. Hit level 40, let alone level 81
7. Become thane of any of the minor holds (though I just have to return to Skald in the Pale.)
8. Done most of the Daedric quests
9. Maxed out any skill but enchanting
10. Found every stone of Barenziah
11. Found every word wall
12. Permanently killed Paarthurnax (I did so experimentally once to see Arngeir's reaction, fully intending to reload without saving. It still was heartbreaking.)
13. Rebuilt the Blades
14. Killed Nazeem
15. Done anything regarding Dawnguard, as I play PS3

Falmer19

Done Bard's College Quests
Done the College of Winterhold Quests
Got all 9 dragon priest masks
Made an orc, Imperial, or a Dark elf
Leveled anything to 100
Played a character other than a wood elf past level 20
Done the civil war questline
Become than of all holds except Whiterun and The Reach
Got oblivion walker achievment

There's a lot more but its all i can think of

PelagiusIV

Cured Companions of Lycanthropy - Got Harbinger, just never continued on. This is same character as the Stormcloak above.

Did not even know this could be done. My current player's working his way up through the guild, I'll have to check it out at the end.

1: Return the Thieves Guild to its former glory - Finished the whole main quest line, but never had the patience to keep taking on random jobs hoping they would be in a city that I hadn't completed 5 in yet. I think I only did 2 of those "Special Missions" so far. And afterwards I keep getting more jobs in those cities, yet in some I hadn't visited once yet for them.

2: Discover all the Word Walls - Meh, I'm not big into the whole Dragon Shout concept, mainly I only find the one's that are quest related, but never went out of my way to find any.

3: Collect all of the Stones of Barenziah - Only once have I had them appraised, and now I won't even pick any up.

4: Crimson Nirnroots - After Oblivion, don't even want to try another nirnroot quest. Not even sure what the reward is for it, but its probably not worth it.

5: Reach 100 is any skill other then smithing - I know I'm probably the only person on the forum to say that, but what can I say, my highest character level is 38 (Which was my first character) and I simply raised smithing to 100 to see what the Dragonbone/scale armor looked like.

6: Played any character past level 38 - Simply cannot keep to one character to long. I like role play as much as I can, so once I finish my initial goals for each character, or think of another character idea, I start a new one. Most don't even reach level 25.

7: Cook a meal/make a potion - I'm simply to lazy to collect ingredients to mix together when I can walk into a store and buy a potion/food already made for me. (Usually only raise smithing skill now to improve weapons)

8: Collect all the Dragon Priest Masks - Not really a fan of their look, so I don't go out of my way to find any.

9: Destroy the Dark Brotherhood - Only characters I have who have killed Grendal (Correct name?) are the one's I plan to join the Brotherhood. My other characters would be too good or not the assassin type, therefore would not accept the contract.

10: Collected all the Deadra artifacts - Not even sure if I know them all. I only just got Dawnbreaker a little while ago. (Which is by far now my favorite sword look-wise).

There's probably alot more I have yet to do but can't think of right now or even know about and I've had the game since its midnight release, and haven't played any other game other then MLB 2K12 since then.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I have yet to kill two deer, drag them together, and then stand on top.

Honeyderp

I have yet to go past level 20. I've done all questlines except dohvakiin and become GM of thieves guild. I haven't done most stuff. Altaholic for the win

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
• Complete the main questline.
• Done any Thieve's Guild quests.
• Joined the Stormcloaks.
• Become thane in any hold except Whiterun.
• Get 100 smithing.
• Joined the Bard's College.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Never finished those side jobs to bring the Thieves Guild back to power, way to long and tbh I got bored of it :l

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
1. Kill Cicero I probably never will. When it comes to the Dark Brotherhood and Skyrim, he's the love of my life.
2. Kill Paarthurnax This dragon is meant for cuddles. Clearly.
3. Re-establish the Blades They were cooler in Oblivion
4. Cure all the Companions who wish to be cured This was my least favorite questline.
5. Become Thane in every major city
6. Get all the Unusual Gems I'm a lazy fluff.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
!. Kill Paarthunax - no way no how.
2. Become a werewolf again - Only used the form once. Not my thing at all.
3. Become a Vampire Lord - come on DG for PS3!!!
4. Find every word wall - I don't even use half the shouts anyway.
5. Explore ever inch of the map - for some strange reason I always end up in the same places when I hunt. Weird.
6. Become Thane in each hold - besides Whiterun, achieving this title never really did anything for me.
7. MARRY LYDIA!!!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I have yet to complete the civil war on the imperial side.
It's just hard to fight for people who try to cut off your head, plus it's pretty awkward assassinating the emperor while serving the empire.

I have killed parthurnax though, it was so worth it. You have to think about what he's done. He slaughtered thousands of the blades, and is Alduin's brother. Sure he's good now, but that could change. If he could go from being evil to being good, he could easily go right back to being evil. He deserved to die.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts