What have you done today in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zombiejunkie

I managed my inventory and hidden stashes of items. Saving up for my house now. I had three dragon battles as well. One dragons attacked whiterun and two attacked the Mage's college, that was an interesting one seeing as now any time I fast travel there, I get a glitch where the dragons bones fall from the sky. Maybe it's because I bow killed him while he was on top of the college?

Umbranar

Next char will be a Kajit monk with the heaviest gloves possible (extra damage perk) and go unarmed. Did this in oblivion and i beat the crap out of everyone and everything. Thing is, i wont be using any check armor (maybe just hide) and there is no unarmed skill. Further more i wander how impossible this will be on expert or even master :)

Onyx

Next char will be a Kajit monk with the heaviest gloves possible (extra damage perk) and go unarmed. Did this in oblivion and i beat the crap out of everyone and everything. Thing is, i wont be using any check armor (maybe just hide) and there is no unarmed skill. Further more i wander how impossible this will be on expert or even master :)
In the Ratway Tunnels (in Riften) on the way to the thieves guild hideout there is a guy there that drops a pair of Gloves (Pulgerist gloves or something). these give + 10% Unarmed Damage.

Once suggestion is take the Heavy Armor Perk that gives addtional Unarmed Damage with heavy armor gauntlets. Then Disenchant the Pulgerist gloves and use the enchange on Heavy Armor Gauntlets. The Perk + Khajitt Skill + Unarmored DMG Enchant should allow for some decent dmg

Onyx

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Did some of the main quests last night. Made Mehrunes Razor and Daedric Dagger and Daedric Bow.
Killed a few dragons, went on a werewolf rampage outside Whiterun kill quite a few guards and 2 farmers.

Also made a new toon, Khajit and plan to use him as a Shield/Sword user but also some magic.

Haven't played yet today, but when I do I plan on trying to figure out that damn murder cover-up quest you get when you first enter Markath. I was just about to finish it last night and I got confused when I either had to got to jail or kill all the guards in the city. Hopefully the guide book will help me! Death to the Forsworn!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Not today but 2 days ago, decided to try my luck and pick a Whiterun House lock. Didn't check whether I was hidden or not. Damn guard was right behind me and when offered to pay 5 gold for the bounty on my head, i pressed the exit button. Didn't know how to sprint and I just tried to run in circles around houses. Didn't work out well as I took arrows and some sort of mage spell to the head. Tears ensued.

Heiligstein

Holy Stone
Last night, I was fighting The Caller on the College Book quests, and she was beating on me fairly well as I have no fire resistance and am playing on Expert. Her Atronachs were taken care of by my Bound weapon, just banishing them. So I put a Poison of Paralysis on my blade and hit her. She tried to teleport away, but was paralyzed. So she ended up reappearing paralyzed. And stayed that way permanently. I had good fun with that. I mean come on, she was a cold fish... I had to take advantage of her. Wailed on her with my Bound Weapon and increased One Handed a bit. Then I hit her with Destruction spells and she died. So ended my fun.

Kalerio

Today I decorated my home in Whiterun and practiced my enchantingskills. Oh, and I slayed a dragon to top it off before falling asleep in my cozy new bed.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
Today I made contact with someone who has called for the Dark Brotherhood. The had two people they wanted dead. The first was realatively easy. I picked a Master Lock at the dead of night and without a sound slipped into the dreary little cottage. I found my victim upstairs sleeping peacefully in her bed. A well placed poison arrow and now she sleeps for eternity. I slipped out of town without anyone noticing me.

Now I make my way to a watchtower to dispatch some bandits that have been giving people travelling East to Riften a problem. Apparently, they have setup a pay toll and have been murdering those that do not pay. I may enlist the help of an associate. This is also the supposed location of a lost Moonstone Gem that a Kajhit has asked me to retrieve. Making allies with these traders will hopefully allow me to fence my stolen items. After that I find my second mark and wait for the right time to strike.

Buzzfire

Level 16 . Fought a dragon, I made my way to Riftan to become a Theif. I tried to also steal a ring for guy but got and paid a fine. Now I am in the sewers, below Riftan or whatever it is called. I also did the embassy sneak in thingy. That was a little harder than expected without my weapons and all.

SaveVsBedWet

1. Beat the crap out of the Caller and her Flame Atronach. Returned all of those books.
2. Left there, went back to Whiterun, bought a horse.
3. Improved the Dwarven shield I picked up on one of my last quests at the workbench by my Whiterun house.
4. Forgot where a local Enchanter table was so went all the way back to where the caller's dungeon was to that table and took apart my Robe of Destruction only to find out I couldn't put the fast Magicka regen enchantment in the shield from #3 above. Raged.
5. Returned to College of Winterhold. Got dragged into an interrogation by that shady tall guy in the college concerning the stranger that appeared there. Tried unsuccessfully to find the guy the stranger told me to find.
6. Told the blowhard Khajit magic student to do his own research and then considered putting some discipline on him with my war axe when he lipped off in response.
7. Beat the crap out of a white dragon that landed right outside the front door of the college afterwards.
8. Went back to some previously explored dungeon and stumbled upon the Frost Form shout. Activated it. Tried to freeze my horse.
9. Stood like a Terminator and stared into the middle distance while my horse beat the crap out of two wolves in the meadow behind me, not far from the dungeon in #8 above.
10. Took my horse and myself back home to sit by the fire. Did more by 9am than most Bretons do all day.

(sorry I can't remember names of places and stuff - at work, but you can probably fill them in)

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Deleted my Lv28 Nord Thief/Assassin and made a Khajit Thief/Assassin last night who is Lv13 already and is currently going through the Thieves Guild Quests (I want that Nightingale Armor)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts