• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hollister

Im not sure If this question was asked before, but Id like to know how you folks played your game up to this date so far?skills,levels,quests etc...

NoVa

Bossmer
Skills - sneak with 1h and smithing abilities. Quests - accomplish as much as I can with indiscriminate prioritizing. Difficulty: Master ;)

Toddkay

Saved up (by doing odd jobs & crawling dungeons) to buy a house, did the first few main quests, explored about 5 major cities, and joined thieves and assassins guilds. I'm at about 35 hours or so.

Buying a house (and the upgrades) was my first priority because I enjoy collecting interesting and uncommon items. I have a collection of beers and spirits going, and my kitchen table is filling up with various kinds of meats, veggies, and cheeses. I also carefully place weapons around my house, only selling them if I have duplicates or am in immediate need of the cash.

I'd like to dabble more into smithing and enchanting but haven't felt it to be a priority yet.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Became the leader of the Companions, Dark Brotherhood, and the Thieve's Guild. Now looking to take out the Imperials and the Empire.

CanisNoir

I started out by exploring my Dragonborn destiny, but paused a moment when they asked me to go to the College and get some information on a certain scroll. It was about this time that I managed to answer some poor boys prayers and was sucked into some dark work that has culminated in major Imperial intrigue. I've wandered into some unexpected places and have had a couple of statues talk to me, but haven't managed to do anything for them yet. Now I'm plunging into a Dwemer Ruin in search of said earlier scroll, but the mad guy who pointed me in the right direction gave me a couple of things I'm not too sure how to use, so it should be interesting. I have purchased a house in Whiterun and decorated it with all the finest stuff, including my very own Alchemical Table (after all, I like mixing up stuff to either heal me, or hinder my enemies) and have Lydia guarding it. I've given her crafted Equisite Orcish armor and great sword to Vorstag, a Mercenary I picked up in a town I forget now. Just recently imbued an Ebony Bow I found with a minor Soul Trap ability so after a hearty adventure through some dark dank place, I can hit the fields of Winterun and load up my Soul Gems again.

Level 22 Bosmer
Main Skills: Sneak, Archery, Smithing
Armor of Choice: Those given to me by my brothers, but I've improved on them.
Weapon of Choice: Glass Bow, and Lunar Sword or Dragonsbane depending on what I'm fighting.

Just wish they had a slow motion Archery kill doodad like they've got for other combat choices, but still relish watching the dead body fly over a ledge as it's punctured by one of my arrows.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts