What haPpens when you meditate on a word of power

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
When you meet the greybeard leader and he gives you the option to meditate on either of the three words, what do they do? I mean ive done them all and couldnt work out what ever of them does?

Dazedstar

Whichever you chose will act as an active effect found under magic
Yol 25% more Fire breathe shout damage
Fus You stagger 25% less enemies 25% more
Feim I couldnt find but he says your sprit gives you more strength

thanks, i couldnt work it out. still gonna anoy me untill i figure all 3 out :)..

is there any graphic or anything that states the 25% more?
and do you mean fus is 25% more yeah? not less?

sora965

thanks, i couldnt work it out. still gonna anoy me untill i figure all 3 out :)..

The effects of "Feim" are only visible while using the shout "Become Ethereal - Fade". It grants you 25% additional Health regeneration and allows you to recover magicka and stamina even faster.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard

You can look up which effect you have active under Active Effects in the Magic menu, and you can only meditate on one word at a time.

And for Fus, you stagger 25% less from enemy atttacks, and your enemies stagger 25% more from yours.

Khazrihl

I completely forgot about being able to do this!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts