What happens when the Dragonborn dies?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Does he become a god or the 10th Divine?

Or does he serve Hircine forever hunting? The goddess Nocturnal?

I don't want to serve them.

…because when I die, I want to serve the dread father Sithis in the Void.

Doomy

There is a big scrap between all the entities you have promised your soul to. If you do not have at least six, you realy haven't been trying:p

Neriad13

Premium Member
Another option:

The dragonborn has a dragon soul. Dragon souls are immortal. A dragon's body can be killed by an ordinary person, but its soul will persist on this plane until it is reawakened by an outside force, like Alduin. So, unless the dragonborn is killed by another dragonborn, he could well be waiting for a very long time for this event to happen.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
He buys a 3 bedroom semi in Milton Keynes and and hangs up his weapons and armour forever. Gets a job sorting the shopping trolleys at his local Lidl. He refuses to talk about his past and only occasionally uses his shouts - when no one else is about. That's what he'll do

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
The Gods and Daedra don't matter, because you will probably end up in a itty bitty soul shard in the afterlife anyways where you will be used to power somebody's "Butter Knife of even Spreading"

Niflheimr

Another option:

The dragonborn has a dragon soul. Dragon souls are immortal. A dragon's body can be killed by an ordinary person, but its soul will persist on this plane until it is reawakened by an outside force, like Alduin. So, unless the dragonborn is killed by another dragonborn, he could well be waiting for a very long time for this event to happen.

Uriel Septim VII was a Dragon Born and he was killed.

brandon

he'll go to sovngarde and have a party with the rest of skyrims heroes

Dovakiin98

I agree with the OP I want to serve Sithis in the Void.Also I never formally agreed to serve Nocturnal in the afterlife.I will keep the powers though.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Another option:

Highlander?

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Drinking the finest ale and mead in the Hall of Valor?

Or murdering marks of the Dark Brotherhood as a powerful spectral Assassin for the future Listener?

I choose the latter.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Does he become a god or the 10th Divine?

Or does he serve Hircine forever hunting? The goddess Nocturnal?

I don't want to serve them.

…because when I die, I want to serve the dread father Sithis in the Void.

A hole opens in the space/time continuum and he reverts to the last saved game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts