What guild are you going to join first?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
We will go through Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Guilds and yes Skyrim will have guilds. Bethesda has confirmed that thre guilds will be included in Skyrim Mages “The College of Winterhold” Warriors “The Companions” and Thieves “The Thieves Guild”. You will be able to join all three, and each on with a different storyline, characters and the works. The Dark Brotherhood as yet to be confirmed which was part of Oblivion’s assassin’s guild

The dark brotherhood has been confermed.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds awesome. I'm probably going to join the warrior's guild as I love melee combat. Archery is also awesome - not too into magic, but the shouts look amazing.

Sounds awesome. I'm probably going to join the warrior's guild as I love melee combat. Archery is also awesome - not too into magic, but the shouts look amazing.

Sweet good idea but I would recommend some healing spells :D

I'm with you OP, mages guild it is! My first character is going to be a moral, well intended, battle mage. xD

You are gonna mis out on da thieves guild and dark brotherhood :sadface:

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Ah yes, I will be sure to be a shady rogue assassin/thief in my second play through. ;) Maybe an archer, or I might use twin daggers instead. :D That way I'll get to take the darker path on my second play through..

Steve House

My first play through I'm going all magic. I plan on playing all three of the main "Classes" I guess you could call them. Basically gonna play the entire game three times...each character being based off the three "Standing Stones" (Mage..Thief..and Warrior). I'm really interested in how each one will effect the overall gameplay when you stay focused on one specific "Class" type. It's gonna be super fun and exciting to take on the game with each one. How about vampirism? Anyone going to play through the entire games as a Vampire? I will definately be doing that as well! :D As far as guilds..it's obvious that when I play my mage..it'll be in the College of Winterhold...warrior will be in the Companions and my Thief will be in the Thieves guild. Also when I play my Vampire, he'll be in the Dark Brotherhood. Once I'm done playing each of my characters, I'll be making a character to join everything and beat every quest (doable thing) in game. Should give alot of playtime and different adventures each time playing the game like this. :D

Stonkey

DB if it's there. Probably Thieves otherwise, even though I generally play a warrior type character.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
DB if it's there. Probably Thieves otherwise, even though I generally play a warrior type character.
Dark Brotherhood has been confirmed.

as for the question, that will depend on my first character. I am not going to join every guild with one character like I did in Oblivion. It was just plain silly to have a character that is the leader of thieves' guild, dark brotherhood, fighter's guild and mage's guild...

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
In case of my assassin it’ll be the “Dark Brotherhood” first and then maybe the Thieves guild. My mage however will obviously go for the mages’ guild first. Kinda self-explanatory, I guess. If possible (like in Oblivion) I will join all of them eventually though.

In case of my assassin it’ll be the “Dark Brotherhood” first and then maybe the Thieves guild. My mage however will obviously go for the mages’ guild first. Kinda self-explanatory, I guess. If possible (like in Oblivion) I will join all of them eventually though.

That will be my next character and I will be other a lizard dude (argonian) or tony the tiger (can't spell it Lamo) maybe a wood elf ??

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
It’s spelled “Khajiit”. Quite simple but with many possibilities to misspell it. I also had to look it up a while ago because I hadn’t written it in a long time.

MellowGuy

My khajiit thief to the thief guild and my Dunmer fighter to both the warriors and mages guilds. Eventually will try to join every guild with my third char or so.

Jeruhmi

Can you join more than one guild at a time? I don't think you can. Best to stick with just The Warrior's guild then.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts