What gender are the dragons? (RP)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Creatures don't mate in the Elder Scrolls Universe, they simply spawn at certain locations. :p

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
They might have a shout that makes male or female genitalia depending on the gender... what, don't look at me like that, you know it's a possibility. They also might be asexual, so gender isn't needed.

JClarke1953

Don't forget, Dragon's are a huge reptile. And many reptile's can and will change genders if there is a shortage of one (there are also fish and amphibians that do this as well).

There are also some species that are asexual, with the ability to "self fertilize", or Parthogenesis if you will. Many species, even some bird's have that ability.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Wow, for such an innocent and humourous start to a promising thread, it really did get a lil heated... on more than 1occasion, back-in-the-day.

My opinion is that in the beginning, they were created. Dunno how many, but they were given the power to kill eachother. Than dragonborns came about and killed more and if they became extinct than so be it.

After all isnt the prophecy of the whole game, that the world eater was going to end the world? Perhaps there was always ment to be the extinction of 1species or another.

Soulfire

I really hope that Bethesda doesn't let the dragons die (again), I mean, anyone who likes dragons knows they've received a lot of crap, being hunted to extinction nearly every time humans make contact with them in all fiction. This is a roleplaying game, and I should be able to let them live or save them if I choose. What I really need is an rpg where I can punish dragonslayers as the rotten slime they are; in Skyrim, all I can do to Delphine is to slice her with my sword indefinitely or put her on fire. Then again, I can use the console to kill her, but I'm not supposed to be able to do that...

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
A more obvious question is where a male lycanthropes reproductive organs go when they transform

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts