• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What side are you on?

• Total voters

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I think it's time to draw a line and pick a side.

So which is it?

cake?

or pie?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You can have some feelings for both, but like stormcloaks and imperials, you can only pick one....

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
but pie is versatile because you have desserts and yummy meals like chicken pot pie
[/devil's advocate]

Lucid

My kitchen towels have pictures of a cheeky 50's housewife with the caption "Who wants pie?" What's not to love about pie? It's more difficult to make than cake, but offers better ROI. Also I don't care much for frosting.

Ill just leave this here as "evidence" ;) Hyperbole and a half - Cake vs. Pie#mce_temp_url#

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
For the record, cheesecake is actually a pie. It's an open-faced tart, has a crust....

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I hear meat pies (chunky steak, bacon, mince, chunky chicken... or a micture of those) arnt as common everywhere else as it is in Australia. Im not a dessert pie kinda guy, but I absolutely love a good quality meat pie (steak n Bacon... OMG!!) soooo.... do they count :p?
It's a pie isn't it? Of course it counts

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
My kitchen towels have pictures of a cheeky 50's housewife with the caption "Who wants pie?" What's not to love about pie? It's more difficult to make than cake, but offers better ROI. Also I don't care much for frosting.

Ill just leave this here as "evidence" ;) Hyperbole and a half - Cake vs. Pie#mce_temp_url#

I only like cake, If I get the F@CKING FROSTING ROSE :mad:!!!

...and since I dont always get it, pie easily wins :cool:

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I love pie !!! Many different ones, but they're all pie.

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
Muffins.

Lucid

Proving the point "The act of decorating a cake can polarize it and cause a dangerously uneven distribution of frosting, leading to discord and animosity during serving time. " :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Theres really only two kinds of pie that I like - hot or cold.
Those both are good. I also enjoy room temperature if it's made right

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Proving the point "The act of decorating a cake can polarize it and cause a dangerously uneven distribution of frosting, leading to discord and animosity during serving time. " :p
Plus, while I enjoy a pie with toppings, there being nothing but bare crust on the top is not a deal breaker. There are some good non-frosted cake choices, but there is a significant enjoyment different with frosting and without.

Some cakes are simply a good delivery vehicle for tasty frosting