What do you think would improve skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I would like interaction between NPCs. I imagine the awkward meeting between Lydia and Mjoll: Lydia is my housecarl, but living at home, while Mjoll is now my follower.
Lydia: "So, I understand everyone in Riften is either a thief or a prostitute?"
Mjoll:"At least both of them get paid for what they do"
It goes downhill quickly from here.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
I saw an another post that creators were thinking about putting a house building update possibly. That would be awsome. even better if you could put ur house anywere out in the wilderness. I like the things in all the other houses, but no one house has all the things i like. It would also be nice to have a smithing section, and mount section on the exterior of the house.

BFP53

Would also be nice if there was a way to restock the food in your house as well as restocking other items.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
most food that is hanging in the houses (ex. phesant, rabbit, garlic...) will come back after a few days

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
in that post they were talking about putting in spears also. posibly dragon mounts too :) that would b sick

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Outdoor safe storage. Or the ability to make a cache outside. I'm sick of being so limited on where I can put my stuff and not have it disappear if I go away for awhile. And yes, horses should be usable as pack mules BEFORE they die.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I'd like to have the camera zoom out on my character drinking a bottle of mead when I read a book..

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
1. I agree that spears would be a good thing to include. Town guards in particular should have them.

2. I think that it would be interesting if the final fort (i.e. Hraggstad if you sided Stormcloak, Amol if Imperial) before the siege of the enemy capital were led by Hadvar (if you sided Stormcloak) or Ralof (if you sided Imperial), and your goal is to force him to surrender, either killing him, capturing him, or - perhaps with a Persuasion - getting him to defect to your side and fight with you in the siege of the enemy capital. (Since you're allowed to join the Imperials (Stormcloaks) if you followed Ralof (Hadvar) in Helgen, and Hadvar (Ralof) still show up in the earlier raids, it's clear both Ralof and Hadvar survived.)

3. Your attire should play a bigger situational role, at least on higher difficulty levels. It should not be possible to walk around Solitude in Stormcloak armor entirely undisturbed (unless, of course, you have already taken Solitude for the Stormcloaks)!

4. Not so easy to steal accidentally (maybe an "Are you sure you want to steal this"?).

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
4. Not so easy to steal accidentally (maybe an "Are you sure you want to steal this"?).
Oh no. Please. Not that. Windows 7 already drives me up the wall with that "Are you sure you want to do this?" crap. Every accidental theft is somebody who is in too much of a hurry to watch where their cursor is pointing. Take your lumps or slow down.

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
The abilty to change the look and feel of armor and weapons.. like style, color, and crap.. (think Soul Calibur 4).
I'll never be happy with what each game out there gives. It would be amazing if their was a rpg game that put the best parts of Elder Scroll, Dragon Age, and Fable all in one.. to me Elder is the best out there, but it still lacks some of the cooler stuff it's comps give in style and game play ability.. :sadface:
I'm an Xbox 360 player.. so knowing that every piece of armor and every weapon i get is the same thing everyone else on x360 has.. same shape, color, damage... ect.. kind of sucks.
In character creation i wish i had more range of body type.. (like Tiger Woods, but even better)
(why is it that you always start in rags with Elder? What before this i was poor? Why do I have to pick from two crapy types of armor, i really thing i should be able to start of with at least a basic set of like leather, hide, or iron depending on what type of character i'm going to be playing..

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The abilty to change the look and feel of armor and weapons.. like style, color, and crap.. (think Soul Calibur 4).
I'll never be happy with what each game out there gives. It would be amazing if their was a rpg game that put the best parts of Elder Scroll, Dragon Age, and Fable all in one.. to me Elder is the best out there, but it still lacks some of the cooler stuff it's comps give in style and game play ability.. :sadface:
I'm an Xbox 360 player.. so knowing that every piece of armor and every weapon i get is the same thing everyone else on x360 has.. same shape, color, damage... ect.. kind of sucks.
In character creation i wish i had more range of body type.. (like Tiger Woods, but even better)
(why is it that you always start in rags with Elder? What before this i was poor? Why do I have to pick from two crapy types of armor, i really thing i should be able to start of with at least a basic set of like leather, hide, or iron depending on what type of character i'm going to be playing..
Kind of related to your desire for different armor and weapons ... how about finding upgraded armor and weapons? Why am I always the one that has to smith it to a better quality?

Also agree about more body types.

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
Kind of related to your desire for different armor and weapons ... how about finding upgraded armor and weapons? Why am I always the one that has to smith it to a better quality?

Also agree about more body types.

so agree on the having to always upgrade my self instead of finding some!

kudos to you sir!

Halkin

pzzzztt
if they put my drunk smily face on the intro screen it would cheer me up, the rest of you might find it less appealing

jednj

Me personaly, i would love an option to make pepole surrender insted of fighting till they die. i dont know what it is but i like to take let pepole live in video games. Also mabey have the abillity to heal pepole like wounden soldiers or sick pepole. Also i think this could possibly be ether a speech or sneak abillity which i wish they would have put in, kinda like a Cloak and Dagger, where you could walk around disguised and as long as you didn't do anything to arouse suspition, most lower level enemies wouldn't notice that you wern't one of them.

What do ya'll thing they could of added?

Well, at times opponents plead for mercy ... I agree it would be coo if there were an option to NOT kill the person. Perhaps doing so would build a certain skill or add to character or something. Maybe sometimes it would be stupid, but maybe sometimes it would pay off later in a quest or something.

For example, when BRAWLING the fight eventually comes to an end and you don't kill the person ... that option should exist elsewhere (unless the opponent is a jerk and attacks you again anyway!)

BIGwooly

For a start, bring back the cool things from the previous games ...

- armor/weapons that degrade with use
- portable alchemy tools
- more pieces of armor (pauldrons, right and left guantlets, etc.)
- weight for arrows
- separate skills for blade, blunt, axe, etc.

I would also like to see the following:

- removal of regenerating health
- health declines over time if you don't eat/sleep
- removal of radar
- ability to actually stow items in horses
- ability to poison arrows instead of bows
- addition of darts and crossbows
- better verbal directions for quests so you don't HAVE to use the map/compass combo
- fix smithing and enchanting so they aren't so easily overpowered

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts