What do you think would improve skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
Me personaly, i would love an option to make pepole surrender insted of fighting till they die. i dont know what it is but i like to take let pepole live in video games. Also mabey have the abillity to heal pepole like wounden soldiers or sick pepole. Also i think this could possibly be ether a speech or sneak abillity which i wish they would have put in, kinda like a Cloak and Dagger, where you could walk around disguised and as long as you didn't do anything to arouse suspition, most lower level enemies wouldn't notice that you wern't one of them.

What do ya'll thing they could of added?

D0MIN0

I think it would be great if the 3rd person view was just a little bit farther away. I'd like to see my whole character.

Golgo_SPB

longer quests, more unique items, more spells, fleshed out things you can do with marriage, and also more stuff to do with money. like wouldn't it be cool to start your own business and hire people.

for me personally I'd like unarmed to have more stuff or at least be classified as one handed and have its own special effect under it. like how swords have more crit or axes have bleediing damage, they should have a stamina damage on hit for unarmed.

I can always dream.

Me personaly, i would love an option to make pepole surrender insted of fighting till they die. i dont know what it is but i like to take let pepole live in video games. Also mabey have the abillity to heal pepole like wounden soldiers or sick pepole.

That is the most altruistic outlook i've seen anyone post about an rpg videogame. Bravo sir!

Jojobinks70

more variety of all living creatures, be it animals, goblins, halflings, DWARVES!, undead (zombies!), mythic beasts/monsters (minotaurs, griffens, centaurs, faires etc.). and I second the money issue, more to spend on, more variety of items in shops.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Waayyy less system freezes. Please?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
There needs to be a morality system. Every bad or good deed you perform will affect how people treat you. Also, the guards shouldn't always be the only ones who knows of your accomplishments or that you committed a minor crime in the hold a while ago. Being the Harbinger of the Companions or the Archmage should make people treat you differently than they would when you were just a stranger. If a citizen who witnessed you doing something wrong and notices you're back, they should by all rights report this news to the nearest guard.

dbukalski

a difficulty slider/setting that goes unlimited. That way no matter how powerful you are you can make the game challenging. Currently its brain numbingly easy on master. Needs to be 4x as difficult at the minimum

1. Price Discussions. We should be able to render and argue about our item prices we are selling, instead of selling them at, what? 20% of what they are actually valued at?
2. More stabilized leveling system. There should be no reason that someone can get 100 smithing off of iron daggers in just 1 hour. The price it took me was 8.5k gold and less than 60 minutes T.T Stupid friend talked me into doing it. Honestly, it should have been like 300k gold and 10k iron daggers.
3. Capes. I've seen them on NPCs, but non acquirable sadly.
4. The ability to start your own faction/guild. Maybe even let you choose where you want to setup camp/base. Then, depending on what resources you gather, you can upgrade that spot. Possibly even create towns? This would literally make this the most epic game till 2017 ;) Oh! Plus the ability to recruit/persuade people to join your faction/guild. Maybe even bandits?
5. The ability to partially raise a family. I think it would be cool to have a kid in Skyrim. Maybe you can do quests with him like take him hunting and stuff... like in Red Dead Redemption!
6. The ability to max out your character. (Max level is not 81)
7. An arena. I think it would be cool to fight gladiator style against herds of mammoths, armies of giants, or bare hand, no armor man against beasts! Possibly add a ranking system for this? Or some sort of reward system? Winners/survivors gain points to use at a special shop that provides unrealistic weapons/armor? :D
8. Last but not least, the ability to visit the Dwarves somehow! I really have found the Dwemer to be the most fascinating feature of the game! I do nothing but gawk to their creations and are obsessed with their books and history.

ACEHOLE_76

mods fix almost everything wrong with the game. that said I would love the giant houses that are created by mods to be in the game purchasable 100K or so plus another 100K in upgrades. also I am a bad man I kill at the drop of a hate there should be an air of danger about me (think clint eastwood in high plains drifter). people should be nice to me out of fear.... also a fight to the death in a ring for money should be avaliable with a betting system on such fights.

mellojoe

Mount & Blade was a game that fit on a floppy disc and yet it had horseback fighting. Why doesn't Skyrim? In fact, the entire horse mechanic could be changed. Why can't I have saddlebags with permanent storage? This way, I don't have to have a follower be a pack mule ... I can have an actual pack mule. And why can't I shoot my bow from horseback? Or swing a mace? Or just run someone over?

Jaeger

There needs to be a morality system. Every bad or good deed you perform will affect how people treat you. Also, the guards shouldn't always be the only ones who knows of your accomplishments or that you committed a minor crime in the hold a while ago. Being the Harbinger of the Companions or the Archmage should make people treat you differently than they would when you were just a stranger. If a citizen who witnessed you doing something wrong and notices you're back, they should by all rights report this news to the nearest guard.

Morality system: some godly omniscience here or a person that would steal a sweet roll from a child (admit you done it in Dragonsreach!), has a different look, mannerisms, etc that people will pick up on... The black hat schtick...