Xbox 360 What do you think of Skyrim Kinect?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I like it because who doesnt love yelling Fus Ro Dah at your TV and having something happen. I also like the item hotkeys and quicksaving

perkecet

i think its pretty ridiculous. i havent raed anything about it though. the idea of yelling at my tv is dumb, but whats this about hotkeys and quicksaving? you dont have to answer, im going to look it up

Moonwort

I think ridiculous is having to go into a menu and stop gameplay everytime i want change the shout I use. Ok, ridiculous is also yelling at my tv, but I have done it before. This time at least the tv will respond.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
So far with only about 1.5 hours of testing it out I like it. Its not perfect by any means but switching equipment and spells during combat is vary convenient. Most of the time I play my wife and son are asleep and it works fairly well speaking a little quieter than normal speech.

XbSuper

Definitely love it. I hated being a Mage before, because you always had to pause the battle to switch spells. With kinect just say the assigned command and a new spell is equipped. It's unfortunate ps3 and pc don't get this benefit(although I'm not as sorry for pc users, with all their mods)

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I never used kinnect, Why? our society has become so lazy that we can't be bothered pressing buttons. What is the point of it? it's a waste of £60 in my opinion and that could by a'lot more stuff.

Stereofanic

Definitely love it. I hated being a Mage before, because you always had to pause the battle to switch spells. With kinect just say the assigned command and a new spell is equipped. It's unfortunate ps3 and pc don't get this benefit(although I'm not as sorry for pc users, with all their mods)

Use favourites bar no need to pause then just quickly choose what you wan't off the list

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Use favourites bar no need to pause then just quickly choose what you wan't off the list

Even that gets a bit cumbersom after a while at least for me it does. But really using the Kinect is convenient but Its something that should have been available using the headsets.

XbSuper

That still creates a pause in the battle. Using mages just felt clunky before, I just couldn't get myself into the role. Now it's more immersive than any other play style. As a Mage it feels good to just call out for the spell you want, and have it ready in your hand.

Stereofanic

That still creates a pause in the battle. Using mages just felt clunky before, I just couldn't get myself into the role. Now it's more immersive than any other play style. As a Mage it feels good to just call out for the spell you want, and have it ready in your hand.

I know, I thought you meant you actually paused the game using B

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts