What do you think about my YouTube channel?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RedVideo

His Excellency
I like that you keep them short. I would suggest that you mention some alternatives (there is more than one way to skin a cat).

For instance, when making Daedric armor there are other sources of Daedra hearts. Kodlak Whitemane keeps one on his desk in Jorrvaskr. If you did the companions questline you can walk in and just take one for free every two days. You also mentioned buying leather strips, but if you have ever killed a bear, wolf or sabercat you can make your own leather and strips for free.

When looking for iron to make daggers the guy up at the Skyforge can sell you some, also (Whiterun has 3 blacksmiths!) Other alternatives for daggers are; if you fast travel down to Riverwood, which is very close, there are always a pile of iron and steel ingots under the workbench you can buy or steel. Plus you could mine your own ore for free at several local mines. You should have mentioned that while boosting your Smithing to 100 you will also level up significantly, making the monsters you face that much more dangerous, while you have not improved your fighting skills.

SmikeTV

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I admit that I did not cover the subject fully to 100%, but I'm more of a "short and to the point" kind of guy.
But I'll take that into consideration for my upcoming vids! +rep

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
You're Smike? Dude, I watch all of your videos. You're a great director and believe you can make it in the Youtube biz. Keep the videos coming, good luck. Also, post your vids on here so we all can stay posted.

SmikeTV

Haha, thanks man! Yeah, I think I'll start posting my vids here, looks like a nice community.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Haha, thanks man! Yeah, I think I'll start posting my vids here, looks like a nice community.
It is. I joined about a month ago and love it. We all have the same love for Skyrim, I still can't believe I'm talking to you. I feel cool.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
haha, you're making me feel popular!
How did you find out about me by the way?
I just searched up "How to become a VAMPIRE" and then watched all your videos. They're seriously helpful! Especially on the cure Lycanthropy video you put up.