• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
The second one for me. Well, not really picking up ingredients but clearing dungeons and exploring the map.

skindog

My thought process when playing Skyrim: "I'm totally gonna do this quest! Now just to walk to the location on my ma-- OH COOL IS THAT A GIANT'S ABODE UP AHEAD?? LETS GO KILL THAT BITCH FIRST! Cool, now that I've done that, let's continue walking to that quest I was doi-- OOHHH A BANDIT'S LAIR, LETS GO IN THERE AND KILL ALL THE BANDITS, THEN LOOK THROUGH EVERY CHEST, CUPBOARD, AND END TABLE IN CASE THERE'S ANYTHING REMOTELY WORTH TAKING! Now back to that ques-- OMG A BUTTERFLY!!!"

Yeah. I don't get quests done very often.

RGKID144

My thought process when playing Skyrim: "I'm totally gonna do this quest! Now just to walk to the location on my ma-- OH COOL IS THAT A GIANT'S ABODE UP AHEAD?? LETS GO KILL THAT BITCH FIRST! Cool, now that I've done that, let's continue walking to that quest I was doi-- OOHHH A BANDIT'S LAIR, LETS GO IN THERE AND KILL ALL THE BANDITS, THEN LOOK THROUGH EVERY CHEST, CUPBOARD, AND END TABLE IN CASE THERE'S ANYTHING REMOTELY WORTH TAKING! Now back to that ques-- OMG A BUTTERFLY!!!"

Haha this is so awesome...: and i could not agree more... My friends all rip on me because ive literally spent an hour walking up a mountain collecting flowers butterflies and fungal pods lol

zanza

Same here - took me ages to complete the main quest because I enjoyed my time in wilds of Skyrim :D. So much to explore.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
On my first and second characters I did the main quest right through at level 20 plus a couple of side ones.

On my current character, which is my third one, I've explored, mined, collected, done multiple quests like finished all the Companions Quests & all the Join The Legion Quests. but I have only gone as far as trapping the dragon at Dragonsreach in the main Quest .

I'm slowly working throughout Skyrim, doing a quest here & doing a quest there & I'm now at level 46. I'm enjoying myself as there are literally hundreds of quests and side quests to do. Also I take time out to hunt my favourite enemies the Falmer, the Forsworn & Dragons.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I do all three simultaneously really.

Do a bit of questing, then when I'm on my way to the marker I spot a dungeon so I enter it, clear it, then get distracted by an NPC who has a quest for me, then continue to the quest and complete the quest.

I end up in an endless loop of crazy-ness. :p

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I know that feeling well........lol

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
My character has serious ADD. When I play I'm always like "Oh I'm going to take out some of these quests in my log" then I end up leveling a skill tree or find some random location I've not seen before and I forget all about my original priorities.
It's all about having fun. If your not doing that you might as well not play.

Mikk

Article Writer
Third for me. I tend to dilly dally, soaking in all the stories and characters around me. Thanks to this, though, my quest log is massively cluttered xD

Skyrimosity

I'm a new player, so please excuse me. My thought process: "Finally going to talk to the greybeards... Hey! Ulfric stormcloak! This is your city? How can I join the rebellion?" 4 Stormcloak quests later "okay, going to stop by Whiterun to upgrade my weapons and go to the greybeard... The Companions! I've been looking for y'all forever!" Still haven't got NEAR those greybeards.

pjn18

same here...had a mage and did the college quest line...then my second character made a dual wielding warrior so i did the companions and Imperial war quests. Im also wanting to make a thief/assassin for my next one for the thieves guild and dark brotherhood. No idea when i'll actually go visit the greybeards haha

Nameless1

"there is no refusing the summons of the Greybeards"
-Jarl Bulgruuf The Greater

"yes there is bitch"
-apparently everyone, including me ahahaha

Skyrimosity

"there is no refusing the summons of the Greybeards"
-Jarl Bulgruuf The Greater

"yes there is bitch"
-apparently everyone, including me ahahaha
I put that guy out of business when I invaded Whiterun with the Stormcloaks. All because he told me what to do.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Despite having multiple characters and deleting the majority of those characters, I still have yet to get past "The way of the Voice" mission in the main quest. I love just going around to random camps killing all bandits, and looting the place up. I work on getting more and more money and will eventually go for the main quest with a new character I have made, but for now, sneaking around skyrim and causing mischief is just too fun!

Kablewee

Hahahaha pretty much sums up my gameplay :)

Isuyi

I just enjoy exploration. Like previously stated, it us so easy to get distracted when trying to quest

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts