What Do You Do When You're Not On Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Read, music, fondle my gf, Skyrim forums.

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK

Jerk

Good Games :)

S

SynnerLarkie

im a mom and a wife so i do all that envolves. cooking, cleaning, helping with school work, practicing football and basketball with the kids, run them to practice, run them to games, shop with the baby girl, and wait on my hubby hand and foot since he works all week to keep me never wanting for anything.

Jerk

Listen To Bob Marley ? :) I think so

brandon

im in the army so i wouldnt exactly call it work. i mean really i get paid to play with guns and learn how to take out the enemy. if theres no training then i just talk to yall till something comes up. then go home take care of the kids and dogs to give my wife a break. then after they go to bed its skyrim time. i wish the army would pay me to play skyrim.

Windress

Go to work my illustrious IT Job, Ride Horses (and then more horses, which I don't even own), paint, write for a horse blog.

oh, wait, I have a boyfriend... so I guess I let him fondle me in my free time as well.

Seethe

Play with my dog, walk my dog, party with friends, watch/follow UFC(best sport in the world) and laugh! Don't forget to laugh! :D

BSE

Heres my basic schedule since I got skyrim:

Wake up at 6:00.
Work out til 7:15ish.
Leave for work at 8:00.
Get home from work around 7:00.
Play skyrim until 1:00 am (with dinner mixed in somewhere).

Doesnt bother the wife, either, because shes become as addicted, if not more, than me.

LeAmericain

In Fear and Faith
School, Surf the webs, watch Skyrim lets plays =P listen to music, hangout, with friends, just any random thing ya know

Jerk

Play with my dog, walk my dog, party with friends, watch/follow UFC(best sport in the world) and laugh! Don't forget to laugh! :D
You From Onalaska?

Jerk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts