What Do You Do When You're Not On Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
Well The Title Says it all what do you guys/girls do when your not Playing ?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I un-mat my daughter's mistaken dreadlock look. Listen to my spouse snore. Wash dishes, do laundry, try to convince my grandfather that the new phone is just like the old phone and it's not ok to go outside in shorts. I write a paper for a class and do practice problems for math. I bathe the aforementioned daughter three times to get all the Take Down out of her hair.

And of course, wander about the boards looking for dirty socks.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I un-mat my daughter's mistaken dreadlock look. Listen to my spouse snore. Wash dishes, do laundry, try to convince my grandfather that the new phone is just like the old phone and it's not ok to go outside in shorts. I write a paper for a class and do practice problems for math. I bathe the aforementioned daughter three times to get all the Take Down out of her hair.

Seems very exciting.

Zhuster

I chat with friends, play some MMOs, read a book but that's just till college starts. When it does It's going to be just Skyrim and College. Those physics and math problems do not resolve by themselves.

Anonylulz

Work, go to my neighbors downstairs. I hate the winter and cold so big game releases work out perfect for me usually.

CharlesD

Play the Irish flute, read, watch the Science Channel, and do housework. I work from home and my wife works outside the home, so I end up doing a lot of the housework between phone calls from clients and I play a lot during the lulls between business activity when the housework is caught up. PS3 goes off when my wife comes home, unless she starts watching HGTV or something.

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal

And chase innocent kittens.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
sadly school, homework, hang out with my girlfriend, sleep..... read, not much really

SaveVsBedWet

Can you explain this "not in Skyrim" craziness you speak of?

Ahh wait. Those are the times when Krystynne the Breton is playing this character in an rpg who rides something called a "sport bike" to this building in a province called the Ewe Ess where he enters and then sits in this darkened room writing in a mystic language called Ess-Que-El and also trying to figure out ways to kill the monster in the corner with the strange lights that makes that loud ringing sound. Gotcha.

She has fun with that until something attacks, usually a dragon, at which time she has to save and exit back to Skyrim and real life.

Evina

...writing in a mystic language called Ess-Que-El...

I see what you did there.

If not playin Skyrim, I think about how fun it would be to FUS RO DAH people in real life.

Jaeger

Play the Irish flute, read, watch the Science Channel, and do housework. I work from home and my wife works outside the home, so I end up doing a lot of the housework between phone calls from clients and I play a lot during the lulls between business activity when the housework is caught up. PS3 goes off when my wife comes home, unless she starts watching HGTV or something.

Can you play along to the Dragonborn comes?

SmokinBeatZ

I work 12 hour days and play skyrim to take my mind off it and relax in the evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
Well I actually Some how have a life well i am addicted to skyrim I'm In Track Football and Soccer I do the 400M I get about 57 seconds I am in 9th grade I guess most people think im just an all around kinda guy if you know what i mean i love Skyrim best Game i have played since Runescape I would say COD but you can't compare the two there two different game types. :) I Am On this forum a lot recently you can add me on Facebook if you would like go to my profile and find the info Any ways if you look up ^ I think all of your posts are great Hit me Up

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts