What do you collect? Anything specific?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Books. Skulls. Staffs. Alchemy ingredients I rarely ever use. Skulls. Unique weapons. Daedric artifacts. Skulls. Clothing (I once killed Hroki in Markarth for her dress). And did I mention skulls? I like skulls...

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Books. Skulls. Staffs. Alchemy ingredients I rarely ever use. Skulls. Unique weapons. Daedric artifacts. Skulls. Clothing (I once killed Hroki in Markarth for her dress). And did I mention skulls? I like skulls...
well, her dress IS pretty

doc108

On my Nord character I have a collection of these :)
TESV2012-05-0723-03-09-66.jpg

TESV2012-05-0723-03-27-70.jpg

Oh and how can I forget the little love notes Astrid gives to her assassins to give to me after I slaughter each one of 'em :)
TESV2012-05-0723-03-47-98.jpg
Wait how did you get them to hate you so much. I have killed at least 30 parties of thalmor in the wild and attacked the outside of their embassy (wouldn't let me in) stolen secret documents killed everyone in their prison and worst of all taken their sweet rolls and never have I picked up a note like that. What did you do?

My collections differ with each character I play.

My main character (breton alchemist) collects alchemy ingredients, potions, and books.
My altmer mage collects soul gems, enchanted items, and gold ingots.
My bosmer archer collects bows, arrows, animal pelts, and elven armor and weapons.
My dunmer assassin collects human flesh and hearts, skulls, witches' heads, and deadric artifacts.

Amythysts. I always drop one next to any innocents I slay. I would be easy pin on the crimes though, because all they would have to do is ask me to turn out my amythyst pocket. They the floor would turn purple.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
I have a pension for collecting books, I actually had to buy a second home to house all of the books I have collected in my travels.

I also like to collect various ingredients, never know when one can come in handy.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I collect books, unique items of all types and most importantly daggers! My previous characters did swords and war axes however my current character is in love with small blades of all qualities. I must have somewhere close to 500 iron daggers already.

I collect books, skulls of all kinds, the recipes to potions, any sort of bounty, letter, or note left on anyone I kill, and arrows. Oh and of course, gold!

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
Hah, I hoard keys. I have the wax key perk and I just go around making keys. I store them in all of my houses:) Oh, and alchemy stuff. My character isn't even an alchemist, yet I have an extensive supply of them in all of my houses. I guess I figure I will need them... Which I won't. The only time they have came in handy was when Inguen Blackbriar or whatever needed 20 of three ingredients. Hehe:D ;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
For all of you who collect keys, here's a unique one for you: Nazeem in Whiterun carries a key to Wintersand Manor. What's special about this is that there is no such house in Skyrim. :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
On my Nord character I have a collection of these :)
TESV2012-05-0723-03-09-66.jpg

TESV2012-05-0723-03-27-70.jpg

I collect the thalmor stuff as well, but not the DB cuz I am with them.

Verac

id like to collect skulls for my house but they disappear when i reenter. but i collect daedric/dark artifacts and store them in a shady rooms chest/safe i also collect unique looking books such as grimoires or books that suits my chars fascination Such as my Vigilant of stendarr who collects books on daedra and other evils so he can better understand how to kill them and how they function.

Waffles

Dragon Priest Masks, Daedric artifacts, gems, special weapons and armor
I collect the same as this ^ and also apple pies. Though I collected 200 glowing mushrooms and a lot of Skooma and a few sweetrolls once. And flawless diamonds. Oh and bugs in jars and the paragons in Dawnguard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts