What did you to today in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mabe

Today I went to the Thalmor Embacy and raised hell killing everyone in sight and in the barracks. Total of about 20 Id guess. Also turned a nice coin selling their armor.

I set out and found a few shout words, 3 total. Had a blood dragon keep running away from a fight. Not the normal get up and fly in a circle, this one got up and flew over the horizon and would come back 10 minutes later still injured. Weird.

Then I spotted a group of Thalmor walking down in a valley. I took out the lead with a single arrow to the neck, the other dove for cover. I was spoted by the mage after I landed another arrow. I grabbed my 2h sword and cleaned them up. Upon looting the bodies I found order on the mage to kill me. According to it I am very dangerous and my actions have taken a grave toll of the Admeri Dominion.

Then I grabbed my soul trap sword and loaded 20 stone and leveled up my loot and gained 4 levels in enchanting.

Not a bad day.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
got dawn breaker, found final word for whirlwind sprint and another krosis mask.

cleared out excess potion inventory so i also got the golden touch award.

Evina

Casted Fury on chickens, and laughed my ass off when a guard killed one, the dead chicken glitched out, started flying all over the sky like a leaky balloon and all after this the guard only said "Watch the skies traveller".

XhoppX

Buliwyf is currently scouring Bleak Falls Barrow for the Dragonstone...he keeps hearing a pwerful whisper from inside....must investigate...

Halkin

pzzzztt
i'm on a mission for red eagles sword, so far its taken me a long way west from whiterun and i've almost had my arse handed to me several times. a brief encounter with a pair of giants with a mammoth entourage ended with a dash for my life. the night is closing in as i speak so i need to find a place to rest

Blackst0rm

Dual summoning Dremora Lords and just steam rolling anything I see :eek:

dragonkilla

i'm on a mission for red eagles sword, so far its taken me a long way west from whiterun and i've almost had my arse handed to me several times. a brief encounter with a pair of giants with a mammoth entourage ended with a dash for my life. the night is closing in as i speak so i need to find a place to rest
U know it's near Sky haven temple right?

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
I experimented with Konahrik. I'm trying to summon 2 permanent dragon priests.

So far, I'm having REALLY bad luck.