• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
Blade of Woe is probably the best, until you can start making Deadric ones with your own enchantments.

Vraek

Before 100 enchanting, blade of woe and Mehrune's Razor are probably the best. Since I'm not using enchanting or smithing on my assassin character, I actually prefer Mehrunes's Razor, as it can be very handy for boss fights, or fights in which you can't help but be detected, cos you can just go mental with power attacks and hope you get lucky :) Once you have Thr ability to dual-enchant, Daedric Daggers all the way though

Yup! I'm currently working towards my 100 duel enchants.....but I'm a long way off. It will take a while. Not even put a perk in the enchant tree yet and I'm lvl 30 lol

Blade of woe and Cicero's old Ebony Dagger, which I enchanted with Shock Damage, and sharpened.

Blade of Woe seems to be most popular here. I also use it...I just recently made a daedric dagger tho and I just got the enchantment fiery souls. So think I might use those 2.

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
Forget the Blade of Woe. If you want an Awesome Dagger find Mahrune's Razor. This amazaing Dagger was used by Dagon himself ( which is the Daedric Prince of Change I think), this Dagger has a small Chance to kill someone in one hit. I've killed a Dragon that had Ful Health and a Couple hits with that Weapon and he was out.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
My assassin uses two Legendary Daedric daggers. I feel that damage enchantments (shock, fire, frost, paralysis, absorb health) are pretty useless because the target's gonna be dead in one hit regardless when you have a 30x multiplier.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I dual wield Mehrune's Razor and the Blade of Woe now. Both smithed up.

Golgo_SPB

Blade of Woe, Valdr's Lucky Dagger, and Mehrune's Razor are my top 3. If you got daedric smithing and godly enchanting then the daedric dagger is the best choice.