What Console do you play Skyrim on? w/ Poll

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Console do you play Skyrim on?

• Total voters

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Hello, this is rather a small thread about what console do you play your game on and why so people who still want to buy the game and use this forum board can get an idea what to do.

I play this on ps3 b/c I didn't want to shell out mega bucks for a good video card, I mean I use a quadcore AMD phenom II, GeForce 250 GTS, 700 Watt powersupply, etc etc. but it would not play it at max b/c I know this, when you play amazing games like this, it has to be maxed when it comes to PC or you are missing out in my honest opinion. Reason why I chose ps3 b/c I recently sold my xbox 360 and went to ps3 b/c of games like Disgaea 4, alot of friends play ps3 and prefer free network access etc etc. and that ps3 gives desireable/acceptable display settings and looks great on my 720p HDtv

Stone

Retired Moderator
PS3, the best console avaliable. ;)

But if I had a decent computer I'd get Skyrim for that. Better FPS, Mods, ect. I'm getting a gaming computer at christmas that'll be able to run it, so all is good.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I only wish that in the big scheme of things that all the majors get together and eventually give us cross platform co-op

Stone

Retired Moderator
I only wish that in the big scheme of things that all the majors get together and eventually give us cross platform co-op
Me and my friends always say that. There's too much competition though. :L

Shew

this is also my gamertag on xbl

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
yeah its a great idea. not sure if you have heard of the game shadowrun but 360 and PC players could play together.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Well, I couldn't put in multiple answers, so I chose 360, as I've put in about 170 hours in on my 360 character. I also play on PC, but it is more for experimentation purposes as well as mods/modding in the future.

Kasha

Xbox, i couldnt be one of those lagtasic ps3 owners

Logan

Well, I couldn't put in multiple answers, so I chose 360, as I've put in about 170 hours in on my 360 character. I also play on PC, but it is more for experimentation purposes as well as mods/modding in the future.

I don't think you can really compare them honestly. I think you would have to have a console group with the 360 and PS3.

Then just have the PC on it's own because it has incredible graphics if you have a good computer, along with a ton of mods that will be coming out for Skyrim in the future.

Shew

I am so glad you included your player level I was worried that 50 was the cap and that i might have made some serious mistakes early on in my characters dev. but now I see i didn't have to worry

NoVa

Bossmer
I am so glad you included your player level I was worried that 50 was the cap and that i might have made some serious mistakes early on in my characters dev. but now I see i didn't have to worry
By 360 she means Xbox 360, if you were making a joke then I look like an idiot right now :p The max level cap is 78-81 so you definitely don't have to worry about what perks you choose because it is virtually impossible to screw up your character.

As for platform, 360 fo sho. I've been an Xbox fan since Halo 2 and have followed the series on Xbox. I have played Fallout NV on both Xbox and pc and pc doesn't measure up in my opinion. Something about using triggers to shoot guns rather than clicking a mouse makes more sense to me ^_^ Same goes for swinging a sword and shooting a bow. I have experienced debilitating problems on both Xbox and pc though. Modding a game ruins the experience for me.. I like to work within the parameters that a game provides and having the option to step outside of those really detaches me.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I have the game on the 360. I had more memory on my harddrive for it. However, I'm also considering getting it for my PS3, so I can get all the trophies and whatnot, but not sure. That's another 60 bucks...

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
If I knew my PC could handle it, I'd get it for that instead of the PS3. So I could be involved with the modding community. My PC is fairly new, only a few months old, so I think it could. I just wonder if I could use a controller for the game. The keyboard and the mouse are out of the question.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Wow not many PC I see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts