What Class are you playing as?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What class are you playing as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forumate

Now that we have all had time to play the game I thought I would create this poll to see what class you guys are playing as. The Warrior-Mage option is for any combination of weapons, armor and magic ( Ether a Mage with a sword or a warrior with a few high level spells) If you came up with a hybrid class that is not on the list pick "other" and describe your character in detail.

THIS IS FOR YOUR FIRST CHARACTER OR THE ONE YOU PLAY THE MOST!

what do yo class a mage that mainly conjures atronachs, but also conjures a sword and swings like hell when all his initial spells are finished? :p warrior mage? mage warrior?

the conjured sword is so good, soul trap, turn raised creatures and banishes summon ones and its all affected by the one handed skill tree

Reladin

I just started my second character and I seem to enjoy him A LOT more than I do my first. His primary mode of damage is Archery backed up by a Conjured Bow / Conjured 1H Dual Swords and an Atronach if needed. I slightly dipped into Illusion for Silent Casting (due to conjured weapons attracting attention). I'm only using Light Armor and no special perks for pickpocket/lockpicking.

Umbranar

Playing my Orc "Shaman" as my main character at the moment. Destruction, Restoration, Light Armor, Two-Handed Axe`s, enchanting and a bit of smithing. Maybe spread my skills to much but im playing on adept for the sake of keeping it as Shamanistic as possible. Which means gimping myself pretty much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts