What Are Your Skyrim Guilty Pleasures?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
That little girl that says to you, "I'm not afraid of you, even if you are my elder." I smack her silly.
I wish I could. The one time I did hit her the entire population of Whiterun tried to kill me (with the exception of her parents, which I thought was really weird).

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
I remember that little kid from Dragonsreach who kept saying I'm licking his father's boots. I went to his room(or some room he visited in Dragonsreach) one time when the little twat was sleeping. I used a console command to spawn about 500 pairs of boots in that room. I closed the door and I saved

Never saw him again.

Daelon DuLac

I remember that little kid from Dragonsreach who kept saying I'm licking his father's boots. I went to his room(or some room he visited in Dragonsreach) one time when the little twat was sleeping. I used a console command to spawn about 500 pairs of boots in that room. I closed the door and I saved

Never saw him again.
He's probably STILL trying on boots.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!

Never saw him again.
He's probably STILL trying on boots.

Or licking them and pretending they were his father's.

First and foremost would be beating the snot out of Maven Blackbriar in the market. The essential tag only makes it that much sweeter, because it can go on indefinitely. The people of Riften don't seem to understand that I'm trying to save them from her corruption, but I suppose every battle has its casualties.

Second would be finding a Forsworn camp and just unleashing hell on them. Summon both dragons, use the call storm Shout, throw in some daedra and just sit back and watch the show.

Daelon DuLac

First and foremost would be beating the snot out of Maven Blackbriar in the market. The essential tag only makes it that much sweeter, because it can go on indefinitely. The people of Riften don't seem to understand that I'm trying to save them from her corruption, but I suppose every battle has its casualties.

Second would be finding a Forsworn camp and just unleashing hell on them. Summon both dragons, use the call storm Shout, throw in some daedra and just sit back and watch the show.
and you have no issue with the silverbloods? maven may be a snot but at least she's not a monster.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I like pickpocketing people's clothes off. Is that weird?

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'm very sad to announce that Belethor was killed by vampires last night. They have taken from me my greatest joy. The joy of abusing Belethor. I will make them pay for what they've done.

I am, however, delighted to announce that Ysolda took over Belethor's shop. Had I known this would happen, I would have let Belethor remain dead earlier.

and you have no issue with the silverbloods? maven may be a snot but at least she's not a monster.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Whether or not Maven is a monster is a matter of personal opinion, but in answer to your question, yes, I absolutely hate the Silverbloods. The thing is, I tend to avoid Markarth in general. If I go there, it's only to screw around and usually ends up in a city-wide brawl and a reload.

Afazha

Ysolda will take over Belethor's shop? I didn't know that.
I think I'm going to murder someone now :)

Reinette

Cheese for everyone !
I really like to mess up the dining table at the Palace of the King, but Brunwulf doesn't seem to approve :p !

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Necrophilia.

Slaying dragons, then rag-dolling the skeleton all over the place with a raise dead spell. People get killed by it all the time, & I never get blamed! :ashstab:

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I ride dragons with 600+ weight worth items on my satchel, including weapons and armor made out of their parents, my latest ex-follower's gear, all those quest items I feel too lazy to put in place, the gear I have earned in the civil war, which only hinders me, but I don't get rid of because of its simbolism, all the potions I created to up the alchemy skill, the rings I made to up blacksmithing, the nails I have in too big numbers, because I didn't bother calculating how many I would need to build my house, and the soulgems of pretty much anything my vaccuum cleaner-style soul sucking greatsword of oblivion is capable of gutting, without considering how bad their spines end up after the flight. We wrap ourselves in their necks, it can't be pleasant.

Other than that, I never save the game.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Ysolda will take over Belethor's shop? I didn't know that.
I think I'm going to murder someone now :)
She takes over the Battnered Mare. :p

She moved right into Belethor's Shop and started selling his inventory. I don't know if a mod is effecting that (my current play through his heavily modded), but I know I don't have a mod that would specifically do that.

I guess I could load up my old XBOX360, kill Belethor and see what happens.

She moved right into Belethor's Shop and started selling his inventory. I don't know if a mod is effecting that (my current play through his heavily modded), but I know I don't have a mod that would specifically do that.

I guess I could load up my old XBOX360, kill Belethor and see what happens.
It could be that your right. But in one of my saves, I went on a massacre in whiterun. Leaving Ysolda as she was essential and my wife, she took over the tavern.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Ever since Belethor died the shop has become the hang-out of all of the coolest characters of Whiterun. We get together and discuss topics like how little we miss Belethor, how much better the city smells without him and how long it took Ysolda to get rid of the greasy stain where he used to stand every day.
futefo.jpg