• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ffxij

Dragon scale helmet 47% archery
Dragon scale body 60 health and fortify light armor, forget % but it's maxed
Dragon scale gauntlets 47% archery 47% sneak
Dragon scale boots 47% sneak and muffle
Silver necklace 47% archery 47% sneak
Silver ring 47% archery 47% sneak
Daedric bow with soul trap
Daedric bow with fire and shock
Daedric bow with paralyze and frost

All legendary except jewelry, with maxed smithing potion, maxed skill/perks, maxed smithing gear

------
0 weight shoes with 42 carry weight
.5 weight gloves with 42 carry weight
Silver necklace with 42 carry weight
Silver ring with 42 carry weight
Thieves guild armor 35 carry weight

------
4 pieces of alchemy/smithing gear with +29% effect

...and that's why I needed to start a new character even though I barely did any of the storyline. The only thing I really wanted to find that I didn't before I started a new character was a fortify barter piece to disenchant and make a full set of barter gear.

* just a note, I haven't put enough time to look into skill caps, so if any of these are overkill ( they are overkill regardless but I mean overkill over skill cap) I didn't know about it before crafting this set

BSE

does this happen to anyone else wearing the arch mage robes while wearing a dragon priest mask - your head disappears.. i hate it ! but itll come back after a little while, or you save and reload and its back, but still
Yes, it happens to me all the time. Its just random and your face/mask will appear after a while.

Ma'jaa

I wear the Shrouded things from the Dark Brotherhood. Any other faction is inferior to that one :) But I have several versions of the armor xD. I like to wear the one they gave me in the first place.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Chryss

Necromis

yeah I just restarted again, playing a mystic archer sneaky assassin type. Wearing imperial armour at the momment till I get the DB quest started then that will be my gear.

We Tha Kingz*

Kind of depends on what i'm trying to skill honestly! Right now i'm working on two-handed (played the game through with one-handed and archery) and it's so different haha..i'm used to just tapping left bumper when i'm low health but i've actually gotta use potions now >:|! I like wearing Daedric, Konahrik and some two-handed enchanted jewelry. Typically I like wearing the Archmage robes because of the amazing bonuses though.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
My character is a Destruction/Sneak/Archery build and I'm level 71.

My combo of choice has been:
Rahgot Mask (fav Color)
Master Robe of Destruction
Deadric Gloves of Archery and Magic (40% Bows & 40% Magic Regen)
Deadric Boots of Sneak and Magic (40% Stealth & 40% Magic Regen)
Gold Diamond Ring of Archery and Destruction (40% Bows & Destruction costs less)
Silver Emerald Necklace of Archery and Mage (40% Bows & 60+ Magic)

and in those really tough situations I toss on:
Deadric Armor of Destruction and Magic (Less 40% Less Destruction & 40% Magic Regen)
Ebony Helmet of Archery and Magic (40% Bows, 60+ Magic)

I think im gonna whip up some heavy dragon gloves and max them in a similar way.

Liam.S.N

There is a woman at the college of winterhold. I can't remeber her name but she trains you in destruction. When you get to the college go into the courtyard and turn right, go through the door and she is in her little room on the ground floor, As you level up your destruction to adept, expert then master she gets better clothes, with stronger enchantments. I did have magic regens 150% faster and destruction spells cost 25% less to cast, but I changed to achery.

full legendary Daedric armor..everything is dual enchanted. Daedric war axe and bow..both dual enchanted as well

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Random Question, but this would be the place to ask...

If my bow is enchanted to increase archery and I am wearing a dragon priest mask to increase archery and a ring, and boots, you get the picture... Do all of these add up (past 100%) as cumulative bonuses or do they offset each other somehow and you are maxed at a certain level of archery bonus?

Thanks, this has been on my mind since Skyrim Day 1.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Character one: Full Ancient Shrouded Gear(Dark Brotherhood) with a circlet(two helm glitch) enchanted with some high % Archery and One-handed. Gold diamond ring and necklace enchanted with same thing.

Character Two: Full Dragonscale Armor with a Falmer helm(two helm glitch again). All enchanted with +47% Archery, +Stamina, +Health, or +Lockpicking since there was nothing else to add with Archery :D. I also have a muffle enchant on my boots, and once again Gold Diamond necklace and ring.

Third char: Full Ebony armor and weapon. No enchants but Soul Trap. Aiming for full Daedric armor, with other pieces of gear here and there. I found a video (extremely epic gear or something like that) that has the best enchants and gear and stuff for Archer, Warrior, and Mage.

Current Char: Mage. Level 4. Wearing Thalmor and Elven armor that I got from killing those bastards. I'm an elf too, sided with the Imperials...:D

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Random Question, but this would be the place to ask...

If my bow is enchanted to increase archery and I am wearing a dragon priest mask to increase archery and a ring, and boots, you get the picture... Do all of these add up (past 100%) as cumulative bonuses or do they offset each other somehow and you are maxed at a certain level of archery bonus?

Thanks, this has been on my mind since Skyrim Day 1.
Indeed sir, indeed they do. Bows can't be enchanted to increase archery, right? Lol. But yeah, everything stacks. Even double head pieces stack. I suggest the Dark Brotherhood Cowl with the mask.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Indeed sir, indeed they do. Bows can't be enchanted to increase archery, right? Lol. But yeah, everything stacks. Even double head pieces stack. I suggest the Dark Brotherhood Cowl with the mask.

Actually don't know that bows can, but you got the point and made my day with the answer, thanks!!

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Just thought I'd throw this out there for those who don't know. You can wear 2 helms if one is a circlet and the other a Falmer helmet. Looks ugly but if you need the stats...

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Also, I believe Archmage hood and Dragonpriest masks work. Actually, I think Dragon priest masks stack with alot of things. You can also use the Peniticulous Oculatus or w.e they are called helmets, Circlets, the dark brotherhood cowls, and many other combos.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Yeah my bow does 286 damage just with my smithing and extra stuff I wear on me like the ring and necklace etc. without considering the double enchantment which bring it to gets it to 380 then I choose the arrow which can bring it up even further ancient dragons go down in about 4 shots without a sneak attack first, when I sneak on them and hit them with one Steel arrow it drops their health to almost half.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts