• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iamFaded

so what are your characters dressed up in ?
i got the arch mage robes, konahrik dragon priest mask, deadric gauntlets, and dragonplate boots ! and an enchanted necklace and ring of course.

Oliverjames

I've JUST restarted. I'm in black Mage robes, and hood. Elven boots and an amulet, ring with enchantments. Where are the archmage robes and what's their enchantment?

XhoppX

Archmages Robes: All spells cost 15% less to cast, +50 magicka, and magicka regenerates 100% faster

Tanya

My character is wearing Thieves Guild Armor, Boots Of Lifting, and The Gauldur Amulet.

BSE

Im gonna change once I level up my enchanting some more, but for now: Arch Mage Robes, Gaulder Amulet, Ring of somethingorother (+30 Magicka I believe), Boots of increase carrying capacity, and Morokei Mask.

However, last night while in the middle of buying/selling/storing tons of stuff, apparently I unequipped (didnt sell) my robes by accident and was walking around naked for about an hour without realizing it. I was surprised when an old lady talked to me about morals.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Nightingale armour, and boots. Shrouded cowl and gloves. Necklace of Achery, ring with light armour enchantment.

Tanya

Im gonna change once I level up my enchanting some more, but for now: Arch Mage Robes, Gaulder Amulet, Ring of somethingorother (+30 Magicka I believe), Boots of increase carrying capacity, and Morokei Mask.

However, last night while in the middle of buying/selling/storing tons of stuff, apparently I unequipped (didnt sell) my robes by accident and was walking around naked for about an hour without realizing it. I was surprised when an old lady talked to me about morals.

I did that before too. I couldn't figure out why I was getting beat so easily then realized I was naked.

chizzbot

legendary dragon plate. armor +40 health, helm + 33 archery, gauntlets + 33 one-handed, boots are legendary steel plate +33 one-handed (my dragons were only +20, ran out of grand soul gems!) and the shield of solitude. Kinda mis-match, but I don't mind... my girl jordis is rockin full legendary ebony enchanted to the bejeezus bells. just so i dont kill her ;)

oh and ring of archery +32 and necklaces to interchange for magic resistance.

iamFaded

if you mages like to wear circlets, (personally im not really a fan of them) you should get didiam of the saint ( im pretty sure thats what its called. youll get it at the end of shalidor's maze in labyrinthian. it decreases the cost of magicka in all schools.
does this happen to anyone else wearing the arch mage robes while wearing a dragon priest mask - your head disappears.. i hate it ! but itll come back after a little while, or you save and reload and its back, but still

Blackst0rm

Currently wearing:
Black Robes (-25% destruction and restoration)
Black Mage Hood via console (-25% destruction and restoration)
Black Gloves, changed color via console (increase carry capacity and increase mana pool)
Black Boots (frost and fire resist)
Silver Necklace (-25% destruction and restoration)
Silver Ring (-25% destruction and restoration)

yay for 0 skill costs :eek:

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
daedric armor (+20% healing rate)
daedric helmet (+29% archery)
daedric gauntlets (+29% archery)
daedric boots (+36% fire resist)
necklace of eminent health (+50 health)
ring of wielding (+20% one handed)
spellbreaker (shield blocks 50% of elemental damage)

Xiomn

Going to be a lot of 'brag brag brag' answers on this thread. I'm going to say.

Forsworn armor. The end.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I try to only use natural cloth items available in game (except gloves and shoes because they simply don't exist)-

Hat: Mage's Circlet
Amulet: The Gauldur Amulet
Clothing: Archmage's Robes
Gloves: Thalmor Gloves +Fortify Magicka/Fortify One-hand
Ring: Ring of Peerless Destruction
Shoes: Thalmor Boots +Resist Fire/Resist Frost

Magicka: Destruction
Melee Weapons: Dawnbreaker & Mace of Molag Bal
Shield: Shield of Solitude

Xiomn

I also try and use natural items apart from gloves and boots for archery and sneak bonuses, having increase stamina/health etc makes me feel unnatural.

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
So many mages around here, ok I wear Nightingale set (I have full Deadric Armour and both dragon armors but I have 86 light armour and 24 heavy armour so...) a silver ruby ring (20+ health) and gouldenire (called something like that, 30 + health, stamina, magic) did a really hard quest to get that amulet.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Just restarted (for the 4th time) and am wearing fur armor, leather boots, leather bracers and a hide helmet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts