What are you going to call your character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Probably “Moloch” which is another nickname that I use at some places on the Internet. For the second (human) character probably just my RL first name.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

Jeruhmi

My character will be named... Hmm, either Jeremy (My real name) or Jeruhmi (Jer-uh-mi = Jeremy in my voice lol).

Hellfire

Hmm...First character is definitly hellfire, second will probably be Amok...and probably Reaver for third

Cole

Mythik
I'm going to go with Mythik for my first. I have no clue what class or race I'm going to do first though, probably going to spend an hour or so figuring that out lol x]

Cole

Mythik
Playing a dark elf : Durryn Kil'ana it means "cold blooded people of the night" in the drow tongue.
Based off of that name, I assume you're going to be an assassin and go straight for the Dark Brotherhood?
Where did you find out what that meant in the Drow tongue btw? :)

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I am going to be a nord and try to invent a nord-like name.. names are always a hard decision for me.

Cole

Mythik
What made you want to chose a Nord over any other human like race?Personal preference towards the Nord? Or is it their racials?

Cole

Mythik
Oh cool. I'm going to have to check that out, I still have no idea what my race or class is going to be. Dx

Swordsmansmith

If you decide not to make your own, google viking history plenty of sites with lists of names and meanings. Or give you ideas for one.

Jep

I'm actually going to call him my name and make him look like me. I think it's pretty bizarre that so many people create characters that are nothing like themselves and try to get all authentic with the name. Some guy told me he always plays as a female Argonian Mage named Kiva. That's just weird.