What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

Very good. But did you ever hear this one? It's an earlier take. Jimi wasn't too sure about his vocal ablities It's kinda funny. Note the music is different here too. Funny thing is I like the background singers better on this one.

Hey, that's pretty sweet! I feel like I've heard that version before, but only vaguely. I do like the difference in music and background vocals too. Goddamn, I love his music. <3

Docta Corvina

First heard this song in one of my favorite movies, Munich. I love this woman's voice, she sounds so much like Edith Piaf (whom I also adore as a musician). Retro French music, FTW!

Saozig

Hippy
I love this dude and everything about this song is awe-awe-aaaaawesome (I'm also a total sucker for tubular bells and African percussion).

And to anyone who thinks he's "ripping off Iggy Pop" please know that Iggy Pop got this riff from the same place Féfé did: ska and reggae music. It's a common chord progression/riff in ska, reggae and Caribbean music. It was not invented by some smack-addled white guy from Michigan, 'k?

Saozig

Hippy
As part of my Breton studies, I'm listening to Breton rock group Daonet doing a rockified version of a 18th century traditional Breton chant:

EDcellent

Anberlin - Someone Anyone

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

;)

Now, don't peg me a racist when I say that black music today makes my ears bleed and makes me want to have someone suck my brain out with a straw through my nose. When was the last time you heard Hendrix on the radio? Billie Holiday? Louis Armstrong? Scott Joplin? THAT'S black music, if the term even exists. blacks today have abandoned their roots and taken to rap, which is the musical equivalent of cancer, an abortion, and downing a jarful of sugar then punching yourself in the face. It isn't music.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Nothing quite kicks off the new year like some Black Crowes B) Had an awesome time, and I hope all of you did as well!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This track completely levels me every time I listen to it.. especially when the strings start playing and the crescendo starts building..

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

I surprise myself in saying that this is the best song I've ever heard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts