What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dallas-Arbiter

Here's another early one from Jimi, an instrumental called Hornets Nest. Would of been right at home during a Batman fight scene.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Here's another early one from Jimi, an instrumental called Hornets Nest. Would of been right at home during a Batman fight scene.

Had to mute the football game. Damn, Dallas. You're right. That woulda been perfect for Batman.

Dallas-Arbiter

One more. Don Covay and the Goodtimers, "Mercy, Mercy".

Now Hendrix roaring through it on Feb 4 1967, at the Flamingo Club London. England, note this recording is really rough (audience recording), all you can really hear is Jimi's guitar, and a bit of vocals. What's funny is he was the guitar player on the original recording, way before he was famous. You'll have to go to YouTube to see this one.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Listening to a side project of Karl Sanders, of death metal band Nile fame. He has released two such records, Saurian Meditation and Saurian Exorcisms, both of which focus on the Egyptian ambience and creepy interludes while omitting the death metal.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The only kind of country I like is old school country rock and rockabilly. This is the hidden track from Velvet Revolver's Libertad album.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Gwen Stefani was sooo much better when she was a legit ska punk artist. Now she just sings pop songs about her stupid boyfriend all the time. She reminds me of Tank Girl in this video.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Gwen Stefani was sooo much better when she was a legit ska punk artist. Now she just sings pop songs about her stupid boyfriend all the time. She reminds me of Tank Girl in this video.

Sorry, shadowqueen, but you'll forgive me if I didn't make it all the way through with your Tank Girl (LOL) vid. :D

I must now cleanse myself. Outshined by Soundgarden starts blasting through the speakers. Bliss:)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This wipes the floor with the original version. Funky as hell :cool: I find it hard to believe the singer is a ginger-haired Irish dude. He sounds more like a black soul singer with 20 years of daily cigar smoking and whiskey shots under his belt :D

stagnant94

Friend of the devil-Grateful dead

Shine on you crazy diamond-Pink Floyd (only listen to if you have time and if you love awesome intros that are as long as 3 normal songs)

Have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Layla-Eric Clapton