What Animal of Skyrim do you Hate?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Frostbite_Spider.jpg

WAAAAA I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!! :sadface:

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I would like to add ICE WRAITHS. Quite possibly tied with Chaurus for panic inducing fear. I can never line up a good shot or strike against them and always have to resort to spray and pray tactics.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
If you guys know me, you should know my number 1.......
BUNNIES!!! I hate it when Im chasing one to skewer it on my dagger and step off a cliff, or when I'm chasing one, and see another one! Just AGHHHHHHHHHHH, though I hated bunnies before skyrim, I really hate them now.
Second comes Sabercats, not many things scare me in game anymore, but they are just so sneaky.......
Honorable mention goes to slaughterfish, the only thing that ruins my pleasant swims, and is too hard to kill from the shore

Fdugn545

I personally hate the damn ash spawns in solsthiem. I feel like they never die, I kill one and like 3 more come around and then 4 or 5 more after that! Just annoys me...
And trolls and bears. I've actually gotten into a fight with a bear near labyrinthian and then had a mess of trolls coming at me as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Agh. Skeevers. Such an easy enemy, yet such a pain.

Fdugn545

Horses. They are as bad as followers when you're trying to play a sneaky character, always giving away your location to the enemy.

Although Shadowmere is worth the trouble. Any other horse is dog chow for wolves.
I agree with this except shadowmere is a douche! on three of my characters that darn horse either died or ran off.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I agree with this except shadowmere is a douche! on three of my characters that darn horse either died or ran off.

Other than the fact that he's not very sneaky, he's saved my butt on a few occasions, most notably when I almost got stabbed in the back. Shadowmere trampled the offending bandit to death while I fought off two others that were breathing down my armor.

So far he hasn't died on me; he actually seems much tougher than the average horse. Since he's black with red glowing eyes, I wouldn't expect any less from him.

AshaSteel

Ice wraiths! Takes forever to kill them because I can never line up a good shot. Then frostbite spiders (HATE spiders) and chaurus.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker

Shadowmere followed me up into Valtheim Towers, and pushed me off the bridge between the towers....:mad:

Other than that one time, he has been nothing but good to my characters.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
While I luv Shadowmere, he has apparently dissappeared on me since I'm not doing any DB slash & cash anymore. He's probably still outside the Sanctuary that I never go visit.

Lately I'm having an issue with sabrecats since they keep killing my horses before I can even get off of them. I lost Frost that way! And he was an awesome horse.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
I find myself never actually using Shadowmere. I always forget about him. Also, I missed a lot of potential exploring of mountains to climb horizontally when using a horse, so that's another reason.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Just to let you know how bad ass Shadowmere is, check out his stats; apparently he's a level 50 creature. I didn't know that until I read the wiki. He's a useful meat shield considering his high hit points, and considering he reappears 10 days later where he last died makes him undoubtedly the most useful horse in the game.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Shadowmere

Ok, I just realized the most annoying animal in the game isn't my horse, it's actually Barbas the dog. He totally kicks butt on enemies in the game, but is always blocking exits, doorways, and just generally getting in my way and sticking his wet nose in places where it doesn't belong.

Fdugn545

Well I think my game's bugged then cause its been over two in game years and he ain't come back yet...

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Ok, I just realized the most annoying animal in the game isn't my horse, it's actually Barbas the dog. He totally kicks butt on enemies in the game, but is always blocking exits, doorways, and just generally getting in my way and sticking his wet nose in places where it doesn't belong.
Oh my gods. I came back to this thread to rant about Barbas. I hate him. Hate him hate him HATE HIM! He won't stop pushing me around. He's the reason I will NEVER have an animal companion (horses have the decency to just stand there even if they have a tendency to run away at inconvenient times). The best thing about him is that he's invulnerable and does occasionally make himself useful by distracting enemies. It's a mixed blessing though because I'd love to kill him. I also take GREAT satisfaction in using fireballs while he's engaging an enemy. My only consolation is that I can give the insufferable mutt back to Clavicus Vile so he can spend eternity with him. Yeah, I know I can kill him at the end of the quest but I'd rather have the mask. It's a tough choice.

Liger

Wisp Mother. OMFG HARD AS F to kill
Ice wraiths: Pain in the butt till mid level, then more annoying
Trolls: suck at low level but even ice trolls go down fast after level 25
Bears, Cats and wolves: are all smithing pelts, but yes under level 15 it sucks.(cats and bears)
Giants and Mammaths: Just leave them alone till you can handle them
Mudcrabs: to me = free exp (I live frying the little buggers with fire)
S-fish: Fu&&ing little mother&?%$ers, piss off and leave me alone, I am ON SHORE!!!!!!

Spiders: Creepie as hell

WillnRoll

Chickens, because if you think of it, a chicken is the most dangerous animal in Skyrim, why? because killing one chicken is enough to render you as a public enemy

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts