Spoiler WEREWOLVES VS VAMPIRES

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

• VAMPIRE

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • WEREWOLF

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
I went werewolf with my Redguard as well, and while I've switched into werewolf form to screw around a little or tear apart some bandit trash, I've found my normal form a lot more combat effective. I think if I really played around with it more I'd enjoy it, but for now I'm happy to go mace and lightning.

Kasha

Apparently if you are a werewolf you lose all sleep bonuses. But I've never slept anyway.

Ive notice that as well, i just wait. Maybe they have redbull potion.

;) I can understand why you chose to be a vampire. They are more "my style" too but I really hated my playthrough of a vampire in Oblivion. I HAD TO WAIT FRIKKIN HEAPS OF TIME B4 I COULD DO ANYTHING!
So that kinda put me off... Also, i'm finding that being able to change whenever i want will be cool ^^

Storyline: Get married, contract lycanthropy, get home, check where the wife is, wait till full moon, transform, untransform, go home, find wife outside the house, yell: WTF DO YOU THING YOUR DOING OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN!!??, wife tells you she wants a divorce, transform, maul her, make her transform, tell her what a BITCH she's been (hahahahaha), divorce, marry some vampire babe, introduce her to ex-wife, watch as they fight. And all the while laugh as they fight over you.

THE END.
rofl I wish but you can only marry oncei heard in some video :sadface:

Motomarsu

True, but it is possible to be both, it's a glitch, but it allows to have both beast and vampiric blood, you can find videos in youtube just put in search like skyrim hybrid or something like that.

Commodus

Just became a Vampire. Is there any way to avoid people randomly attacking me in the cities and such? For instance, if I wore a helmet which covered my face, would people still try to kill me?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Unless you get the ring of Hircine which apparently causes random transformations.
Only when you first get it, then it makes it so you can transform unlimited times per day.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Already played as a vampire my first play through. And not the Dawnguard version. I did every quest and minor quest as a vampire. It was a challenge, but an enjoyable one. Now when I play, it's too easy to not be a vampire. Feeding and maintaining the Stage 1-3 level is something that helped me pay attention to my character and focus on strategy in battle. Especially day battles. Nothing like fighting a Fire Dragon at Stage 4 during the day. It's damn near suicide, yet I've kill many that way. Takes a lot of planning, strategy and potions. ;)

I tried being a werewolf for a bit, but I never really used the form. I believe I used the transformation only 3 times before I cured myself. You'd think it would be the other way around, with all the drawbacks for being Undead but I prefer vampires to werewolves. Always have.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts