• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HEFFAY

Bram Stroker's Dragula is a bad ass flick... Gary Oldman kicks ass...

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
I usually pick werewolf (if either) but I usually play a morally good character. I think vampire would suit the character you described better.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Mage or sneaky type: Vampire

Warrior: Werewolf Where wolf? There.... wolf.

That's one of my all-time favorite movies, shadowqueen! How about, "Shtay closhe to the candles. The shtaircase can be treacherous." :D

To answer the thread, I would prefer werewolf. The only thing about them I don't like is being able to change just once a day. Twice, if you have Hircine's ring. I'm not too sure if I'd consider werewolves as hated as vampires though. Werewolves don't have to feed on the living; vampires do. So I would think that vampires have the edge when it comes to most-hated.

blue 468

That's one of my all-time favorite movies, shadowqueen! How about, "Shtay closhe to the candles. The shtaircase can be treacherous." :D

To answer the thread, I would prefer werewolf. The only thing about them I don't like is being able to change just once a day. Twice, if you have Hircine's ring. I'm not too sure if I'd consider werewolves as hated as vampires though. Werewolves don't have to feed on the living; vampires do. So I would think that vampires have the edge when it comes to most-hated.
If you have Hircine's ring you can transform as many times as you want

zane

Really? Well, the moron in me raises its ugly head yet again. I sold it. Dammit! Thanks anyway, blue! I'll be sure to hold onto it the next time. :rolleyes:

Yeah most people think it's only twice but you have to remember, when you change back from the form, all your equipment is taken off. Just reequip the ring and you can use it again x3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts