• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derek Jeder

I just found a Werewolf Brute, never seen any others before this, does this mean that they are going to appear like vampires or Dawnguard soldiers?

Derek Jeder

I smacked them with my sword, I'm looking for the elder scrolls and I still haven't changed into a Vampire Lord, save for when I was turned.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Werewolf Brute? Now this is interesting. So far, I've met Gargoyle Brutes, Gargoyle Sentiniels, Chaurus Hunters, Falmer Warmongers, and other enemy types, but never a Werewolf Brute. Where exactly did you encounter it?

Nick_Tbolt

I encountered a werewolf "something" don't remember the name. But i was east of Falkreath exploring the Mountains south of Helgen going to Falkreath, it had 3 vampires chasing it

Redguard level 81 - Dual Enchanted Dragonbone Axes - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

The Blasphemer

An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
I've actually seen a full pack of werewolf brutes fighting the Riften town guards! Only time I've ever seen them, don't know why it happened, but it was sweet! You can probably video footage of something similar on YouTube.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
I was looking for people to kill, running around the wild in beast form when I found a hunter. As I did the kill animation where you tackle them down he started transforming into a werewolf! I'm not kidding, I thought that was the coolest thing.

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I hadn't found any, and apparently they're very rare, but I saw someone fight some werewolf brutes on youtube. I think Falkreath hold is a good place to look, they're werewolves out 'der.

Kage

Yeah, I've seen them around. They appear when you download Dawnguard, granted their rare, I've only faced a total of three. Threw them all of a cliff. Mangy little bastards.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Also, if you're looking for more werewolf stuff in Dawnguard the look in Harkon's room. There is a werewolf pelt (unique decretive item) in a display case on the right as you walk into his chambers. This, along with his distasteful dialogue if you talk to him as a werewolf, seems to suggest that he hunts werewolves.

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
I found my first wild werewolfs the other night. Was just exploring and looked down a hill to see 2 werewolf v somethings running towards me. They met a swift death.

Sen5esFail

I know this is a little off topic... I beat the dawnguard quest line as the DG, yet vampires kept attacking cities. (I know that spose to happen) However they have stopped attacking cities now, and the only difference is i'm 15 lvls higher; no more progression with DG mini quests. Any thoughts? They haven't attacked at all for the longest time. I liked when they attacked! Also the werewolfs in the wild is pretty sick.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I know this is a little off topic... I beat the dawnguard quest line as the DG, yet vampires kept attacking cities. (I know that spose to happen) However they have stopped attacking cities now, and the only difference is i'm 15 lvls higher; no more progression with DG mini quests. Any thoughts? They haven't attacked at all for the longest time. I liked when they attacked! Also the werewolfs in the wild is pretty sick.

I think vampire attacks are just rare, look for the travelers or basically anyone out of place. There are many new hidden vampire npcs, such as the court mage of Solitude (she's nice though). Using the bloodcurse of Auriel's bow can provoke them too.

You gave me an idea. What if while the vampires attack the 5 main cities packs of 3-5 werewolves attack the 4 lesser cities and smaller settlements. I think that'd be really fun.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Never seen a wild werewolf before EVER and I play Skyrim so much.
This pretty much sums up what I was going to say.
Do you have to be a certain level?
My character is only level 11 because he transforms into a vampire lord in nearly every combat situation, and that doesn't train any skills.