• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
hahaha not what i expected to say the least!

i had the image of, normal assassin, who fluffs up regularly/gets discovered. sprints round a corner, werewolf form. SURPRISE SUCKERS hahahaha.

cool as video though, i wonder what the stealth detection is like for a werewolf!

brandon

Werewolves can be assassin's too! Watch one kill an Emperor!

dude that was awesome i was expecting you to talk to him then turn but that was even better. props

hoopera

Haha, that was great. I love the Werewolf executions
I had actually had at least 10 screw ups with this one scene. Occasionally I would accidentally touch him, or the camera would screw up, so I really had to experiment and see what I could do. I'm really glad I got this one, because I got the execution, and that makes it SOOO much better. Thanks for the support guys!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Off topic sorry but out of curiosity how hard is it to be killed while in beast form!?

Really depends, in beast form you gain +100 health but it doesn't regen, you can't use any potions or magic as well. So you do need to be careful, but you can gain health back by feeding on the corpses.

hoopera

Off topic sorry but out of curiosity how hard is it to be killed while in beast form!?
You can't regen health unless you kill people and feed on them (it can only be humans/humanoids). This extends your bloodlust so you can be a werewolf for longer and you get some health back (if you lost any that is). I wouldn't advise fighting guards in a town though.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I'm surprised that the emperor didn't turn around. You'd just be able to hear this massive werewolf stamping across the floor and growling for a while.

Metallipath

Premium Member
I remember taking out an assassination contract as a werewolf. I was sprinting down a main road directly into the village and my mark was unlucky enough to be walking outside at the time. I kept sprinting and then held the attack button down and I did this massive jump through the air and mauled him. Werewolf Assassin just sounds so good, haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts