• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drecon

The weirdest glitch just happened to me. I was fighting a dragon and halfway into the fight I suddenly absorbed the dragon's soul. Weird thing is; the Dragon was still alive! The game turned him into a skeleton but he kept flying around and breathing fire. Also, I couldn't hit him anymore...

Anything like that happened to anyone else?

Appaullo

No. But I was fighting a Dragon the other day and it flew up into the sky, then turned and flew straight at the ground. It went into the ground and stayed there, leaving me stuck in combat with a Dragon in the ground that could not attack me nor I attack it. I reloaded only to have it happen a second time. On the next load the dragon and I fought, then it started to fly up into the air and stopped, flapping its wings but going nowhere. It hovered there until I lowered its HP to nothing and it remained hovering there unfazed by its lack of HP. Finally I reloaded and just ran out of the area (Winterhold City) figuring this Dragon to be a collasal waste of time and effort.

Appaullo

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts