Xbox 360 Weapon Rack Woes

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'm not sure if it was patch 1.6 or Dawnguard that caused this, but I'm unable to get a couple of weapons into weapon racks.

The Ghostblade, which used to fit just fine into the rack in Breezehome now just flops onto the floor when I equip and activate the rack (or weapon plaque or display case). The same thing happens with the fast bow from the ghost in the DLC (sorry, don't recall the name). Other non-unique, pre-DLC weapons still seem to work.

Anyone else noticed this with these or any other weapons?

Thanks, Bethesda. :sadface:

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
The weapon racks were always glitchy, just store your weapons in a chest.
Btw, ghostblade disappears after sitting on a weapon rack for too long, so the game did you a favor by not letting you put it on there.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
yeah same with me but that only happened with my wood cutting axe with stamina damage enchantment. I activated the plaque with it in my hand then it disappeared. I later found it floating in the air over my bed...

Gowsh

Old Fart
The weapon racks were always glitchy, just store your weapons in a chest.
Btw, ghostblade disappears after sitting on a weapon rack for too long, so the game did you a favor by not letting you put it on there.

Thanks for the reply.

I like to keep souvenirs, hence the weapon racks. They're weapons I'll not likely use again, but are unique or have sentimental value or just look neat. :)

With another character, the Ghostblade has been sitting in the Breezehome rack for around 30 levels.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts