• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
This Fanfic will have three main characters, I will alternate between them as I add to this thread. I will always put their name before I write their section so you will who they are. Hope you enjoy.

Anitan Tecier:

Anitan looked at the burnt corpse of a fallen foe that rested at her feet, an evil smile crept across her face which she had never had the will to contain. The only thing that separated this burnt corpse from the thousands of others she had burnt in her time was his helmet. This man was a Stormcloak, she was on the right track.

She went to step around the man when, out of the corner of her eye something caught her attention. She reached down and plucked it from the Stormcloak's body. An amulet of Talos. It sickened her to see one but it was her sworn duty to destroy them and their worshippers. In and instant it began to bubble in her hand and then began to liquidise and drop to the ground. Anitan smiled her evil smile again and then in a second put out the flame on her hand.

Enough games she thought. I must proceed to Windhelm

As she strolled, she thought of home and how she had left her family to be with the Thalmor. There weren't many things in her life she regretted but leaving her family so suddenly was one of them. It was still a story she could not grasp though, as to how she had ended up in the predicament she was in. She had managed to loose nine of her people out of the ten she came to skyrim with, and the one of her group who remained had fled back to the Summerset Isle to get reinforcements. She also wore her Thalmor robes no more, instead she wore Imperial armour.

The sky was beginning to darken by the time she caught sight of the stable. It sat to the right of a large stone bridge that arched high above an icy river below. Three Stormcloak soldiers patrolled the stable holding torches in their hands, their formation was disorderly making them vulnerable. At least the Imperials were strategic even if they were corrupt. There were at least a dozen times where all three Stormcloaks were out of view of the others. If she timed it right she could eliminate them all and dispose of the bodies without disturbing the stable owners.

Her first target was the soldier standing closest to her near the stable. All she needed was a well aimed ice spear to the heart and the other two would be none the wiser. She lifted her hand towards the soldier and without a second thought launched the spear. It passed through him smoothly until there came a loud crunch. The long shard of ice caught on his ribcage and he fell backwards. The snow began to dye red with blood and even more began to pour from the soldiers helmet. Anitan waited a moment before moving her focus to the other two.

They both stood at either side of the bridge on top of small platforms that overlooked the rest of the bridge. She knew what she would do. Two more ice spears - this time to the head - would knock them both over the edge and into the harsh water below. She lifted both her hands and fired. It all happened so fast that Anitan didn't have time to watch their gruesome deaths. All she saw was their silhouettes fall to the ice below.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I happen to like "bad guy's point of view" stories a lot, and for all intents and purposes the Thalmor are the "bad guys" in Tamriel as of the early 3rd century of the Fourth Era.

(I mean, okay, sure, Alduin, but you beat him in-game.)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
I love the Thalmor. I am usually drawn to the bad guys in RP games like skyrim simply because they always seem to be more complex and different. Since starting Skyrim (after realising that the Thalmor existed, but you couldn't join them) I have been waiting for and add-on where you can join the Thalmor and invade Skyrim.

When I heard about Dawnguard I was slightly disappointed that they didn't make a Thalmor DLC but then I realised that you could choose to be evil (vampires) or good (Dawnguard) and now I am waiting for Dawnguard to come to Ps3 so I can be evil. Still, I will always be a Thalmor at heart :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts