• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    uploadfromtaptalk1397144176213.jpg
    The grey island, I colored it red so you could see it. I would like it to be white on the map though.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Can't do that, because
    SuperRPMap - Copy.pngLight Green(as I previously mentioned both in the OOC and the IC) is filled with lesser clans and groups of barbarians, while red is the hottest desert in Seraak, in which no one can live, unless your lands are close to the sea/rive(but in the sands there are plops tons of gold)
    White is all that is available for your guys. I strongly suggest you start reading the IC, specially mine and Farseer's posts to learn more about the lands.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Colonel, the CC is great, cool adapting your old kingdoms CC to this one! Only issue I saw is, one of your staff's title is "of Whiterun"! Or maybe you have a city called that, welcome man!

And welcome back mister blitzz lizard man sir!

Colonelscout312

Sorry, I breezed over that part. I'll edit it.

Colonelscout312

I haven't put that stuff out yet. I'm fairly new to rts roleplay. I intend to put up a map of my kingdom and put up my army and they're battalions later.

Derath_farseer

I haven't put that stuff out yet. I'm fairly new to rts roleplay. I intend to put up a map of my kingdom and put up my army and they're battalions later.

All right no problem. One more thing you did look over the new map doom posted right?
    Also my kingdom would of most likely been raiding and enslaving citizens from your kingdom while it was in chaos

Colonelscout312

Yeah, I did. It looks good. And okay, I'll try and get my act together fast enough to not get whipped out.

Derath_farseer

Okay blackdoom just posted. Sorry for the shorter post. After this ill be most focused on events in the kingdom and interacting with other people

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Yeah my guy will set sail for Blitz's lands. How does a seeker talk, if there is anything strange about them, tell me now, I would like my guy to have a lot of convos with the seeker in the future

Colonelscout312

I'll get my intro post up tonight.

Derath_farseer

Yeah my guy will set sail for Blitz's lands. How does a seeker talk, if there is anything strange about them, tell me now, I would like my guy to have a lot of convos with the seeker in the future
    Well seekers are rather stoic, they'll respond to you if need be but they won't be starting small talk. And things that are strange, they always wear their masks, the only time they don't is if they take the shape of another being. In which the mask its self changes to what ever face they use. When they go out in missions like the one tasked with you they basically have a small armory on them. Two swords, throwing daggers strapped across they're body, a small cross bow that can be held one handed, a bow slung across their back, and normally a few daggers hidden across their body's or in their boot if they some now loose their swords. Their armor is normally light. Leather or lesther/chain.
    Magic wise they're strengths are illusion, alt, minor dest, minor rest. And of course tele

They don't need very much sleep and have a bad habit of sneaking up on people by accident.

Colonelscout312

Here is a map of Sondheim. The black circles are the cities, the red are villages, and the red X's are the remnants of the old leaders from the civil war who are still trying to get they're country back.
    uploadfromtaptalk1397191118979.jpg

Colonelscout312

I have edited my CC and placed my military statistics in there.

Colonelscout312

And first post, check. And yes, I know I just posted three things in a row.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Updated map!
    SuperRPMap - Copy.png
    Col, I'm assuming our kingdoms are trading from before, and are on good terms? Some elfs will obv hate you for killing off their cousins in your lands, but the rulers of Arcosiceni have no quarel with you yet(seeing as how there are not too many elves left in your kingdom).

Colonelscout312

Yeah, we should still be on good terms. All though, hostilities shouldn't be with my king, because the war was between elves and beast races that nearly whipped them out.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Yeah, we should still be on good terms. All though, hostilities shouldn't be with my king, because the war was between elves and beast races that nearly whipped them out.

Proves my point. My guys will try reaching you in the future, maybe even help you with the civil war.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts