• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I updated the CC, really suggest you guys read the final part

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    So basically you just want to steal everyone's elves and won't let yourself be beaten.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I knew it was a bad idea to let you come up with elven lore. You've designed it in a way where no one can tell you no without iy being lorebreaking.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I knew it was a bad idea to let you come up with elven lore. You've designed it in a way where no one can tell you no without iy being lorebreaking.

Well if you have a problem with the lore, say so. I don't understand all the hate for my ideas, is the population of elves in your kingdom really that much that you give a darn about what I do with them? They don't even know I exist, it's going to be a long fight if I want to get them to come to my kingdom.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    If you really really want to do so, you can change the culture of the elves in your country entirely, saying that they forgotten their lore and stuff after all the time. I won't mind, but I don't understand why you are getting so worked up about me wanting the elves in your kingdom.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Dude, I've said it enough I already! I don't want anyone else to have control of a massive part of my kingdom! You said from the start I either give them to you or your unrealistically overpowered mages come and rape my army which is 5 times its size. My whole Kingdom is based upon being multiracial, each with the freedom to follow his own path. What if I decided to be king of men and said give me all of your humans or I kill you. You would just think yeah alright thats fine and hand them over? Of course you wouldn't! Your whole Kingdom collapses without humans! And here you are telling me that the elves in my kingdom are opresses, unhappy and want to join you? Ok then, all of the Redguards, Bretons, Nords and Beastfolk in your kingdom hate your rule and want to be in my kingdom. You hand them over and you can have your damned elves.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    First off, calm down. Most of the non-elf population in my kingdom are slaves, and there may just be a slave revolt soon. I never said my army will beat yours, I simply said wars aren't just about numbers. My guys won't just invade your land to steal the elves away, but you will have me as an enemy strictly because my people are greedy motherfl*ffers.

I take back all that I said about the elves in your kingdom, you are free to control them fully, change their religion, change everything, it's your kingdom and you can do that. Most of the decisions I made about the elves in your lands were based off of your CC and the information you've given, saying that the elves have started wars in your lands over and over for their religion. You wrote that with your own hands. But it's not my problem, the elves in your kingdom can love you as their king, they can hate me for trying to steal them from you, but that isn't going to stop me to try and take them, because again, the elves in MY kingdom are greedy madafakas

I hope you won't get mad at me, if I insulted or undermined your power over your kingdom in any way then I apologize

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    It's not even that. The history and Lore is incredibly well thought out, but it's been implemented in a way where acts as your way or no way. It's been done in a way that no matter what happens, you'll get your elves, and there's not really anything anyone can do to stop you. The aim is noble enough. The method is what's p*ssing me off.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    My Elves are going to have nothing to do with your elves, they don't come from the same place they don't do the same thing they don't care about anything to do with anyone else's elves. They are MY elves.

And sorry the CC isn't up yet, I promise once it's completed posting won't be an issue. I'd post now but that'd be weird. I really want to do it I promise.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Your kingdom is already friendly to mine, and I doubt you have such a large pop of elves. Most of my elves might just go study magic and your schools, since they are better then mine. But there are reasons I want the elves from the empire and covenant, there's a lot of them, and like I said the elven fertility is low.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Oh you'd be surprised;)
    Also I don't want anyone entering my Kingdom without permission, or without going directly to see Alex and ask for permission on whatever. If they're coming for a specific reason...

Except Epic's. Who I don't think Alex would care.

But for everyone else's safety...

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Oh you'd be surprised;)
    Also I don't want anyone entering my Kingdom without permission, or without going directly to see Alex and ask for permission on whatever. If they're coming for a specific reason...

Except Epic's. Who I don't think Alex would care.

But for everyone else's safety...

I mean it should be friendly. I refused the empire's request to wage war with you, that means something right? Are we trading pre-RP? Also when I was talking about the schools, I was thinking about Farseer, little confusion there sorry

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    No. We are friendly, and no we aren't trading. I say this so we have a reason to interact, not for hostility.

The Mercer Supremacy are... What's the word? Neutral?
    But yes, we should make a trade agreement.

I'll say it again.

Im only making it not pre-start so we interact in the RP

Derath_farseer

Hey blitzz I just finished writing up the ship sailing to gold keep. Up to you if you let them dock and trade with them. You can talk for the traders if you want, as they are basically standard npcs

Derath_farseer

No rush dude :D Just letting you know. Also just wondering are you okay with what I did with the seekers? I was wondering if they could hear some thing about your daughter sailing out to another nation. Just in passing no major details.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Yeah sure, they can pick that up if you want them to I guess