• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Our story begins in the Imperial City. With the civil war and the uprise of Ulfric in Skyrim, the Empire has all it's resources focused on reclaiming Skyrim, which by now has almost entirely fallen to the Stormcloak rebels, and Ulfric himself has laid a claim upon the seat of Emperor, after the sudden death of last Emperor Titus Mede II, by the hands of the Dark Brotherhood, and with no children to speak of, the claim was accepted by many.

Because of the war in the North, the Imperial suppression in the province disappeared, and many took this oppurtunity to earn more for themselves, bandits, smugglers, thieves and pirates now preyed upon the smaller villages and towns of Cyrodiil, and the Empire could not afford to stop this themselves. The Empire was slowly dying from the inside.

But, after the death of the cousin of late Emperor Titus Mede II, the East Empire Company made their own new leader, an ex Imperial officer by the name of Lucius Tactio. Under the newfound leadership of Lucius, who used the Companys' and his own fundings to create a private militia, tasked with defending company property, as well as fighting any criminal syndicates such as the thieves guild in Cyrodiil, and pirate clans harassing the coastal towns of Cyrodiil.
    The East Empire Company is taking anyone into their militia, and with their newborn renown as Pirate hunters, many ex-pirates have signed up, as well as mercenaries of different natures, merchants and traders have come to the Company as well, and they now control trade to all provinces of Tamriel.

All except Summerset Isle, home of the Thalmor.

But today, that has changed, for the Thalmor has finally ended the ban of trade with the Empire, and the first Imperial trading vessels in centuries are now preparing their voyage to Summerset.

One preparing for a voyage to Summerset, is the former captain Vashur, a cunning old Khajiit, tasked by Lucius to oversee the first trading ship to Summerset Isle.
    Due to the large differences and bad history of the Thalmor and the Empire, Lucius has funded Vashur with septims, for an unbranded ship, a crew of his own choosing, and a captain, as Lucius does not wish to risk one of the companies own vessels in case of any tricks made by the Thalmor.

Posters were set up around Cyrodiil, and word spread quickly around the province of the daring old cat, seeking crew and ship for a voyage to Summerset, with the promise of gold and adventure, many seeked their way to the Imperial City, where the Khajiit patiently waited in one of the Companies barracks, seeking the best crew the money could find him.
    And that is where the story starts.

Hello everyone and thanks for reading the epilogue of my first roleplay!
    I've been into RPs for a while now and wanted to do my own, and there are not many other RPs out there that I know of that focus on sea travelling as well!

The RP will be played out as most other RPs, although I do have some specific different things to add to the ones that are interested in joining it:

1. Each "player" will have one main character, with a CC for that character being posted in this Thread, and as usual I will let you know if you are accepted or not into the RP.
    However, (this is voluntarily but it might become necessary for at least one or two to do it.) if you can control it, you can personally make one or two smaller seconday characters, these do not recquire any CC, and these will more or less only be interacted with a small amount of times in the storyline. This is because, I am searching for around 5-8 "players" in this RP, but how is one big trading vessel going to function with only 8 crew? So if you want to create smaller seconday crew members, simply add their race, name and gender below your primary CC, and I will add them to the crew. If no one wants to do this, NPCs will be used instead.

2. I'm looking for 5-8 players in this RP, and all must be able to post at least once per day, this is because we will use a list of posting order, and if one player only posts once a week and the others once a day, that isn't fair to the ones that post per day. Of course if you are away and cannot post for a day that is okay, just as long as you do post actively for the majority of the story. The posting order will be decided once we start the RP, it will not be used if one player interacts with a player further away in the posting order (Example: Player 1 posts and finishes with an interaction to player 7, thus, player 2 will post once their interaction is complete.)
    It will also not be used if one player informs me or anyone else in the RP that he/she will not be able to post that day, then, that players' post is skipped, and the others continue without him/her/it.

3. Not a rule, more of a guideline. Please, try and variate your characters! If you see 5 other players has made huge Orc mages, don't make a huge Orc mage too! And remember, your character will need some sort of skill usable at sea, why would a great horse tamer be part of a ship crew? Also, the usual stuff, no god modes and all that etc etc!

So post your CCs below and once we are ready, we'll start the RP! :)

CURRENT MEMBERS
    Tiaz Raydari: First mate
    Epic Vakarian: Crew member
    Khaotic3: Crew member
    Daryl Dixon: Captain
    Kimrisvik: Crew member
    Tdatipina: Crew member
    Jo'rak Vandeni: Commanding Officer

Also starring other smaller characters, both NPCs and controlled by some players.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    (Reserved for CC Card)
    Vashur M'ra

Race- Khajiit
    Gender- Male
    Age- 58
    Birth Sign- The Lord

PERSONALITY
    Religious Views- Blasphemous in every way.
    Likes- Trade, politics, High elves, living freely.
    Dislikes- Nords, vampires, treason.

PERSONAL
    Sexuality- Straight
    Martial Status- Married
    Hobbies- Small-scale politics, books, adventuring.

APPEARANCE
    Hair- He's a khajiit, dark grey fur.
    Facial Hair- Large moustasche prided with several golden rings.
    Eyes- Yellow
    Skin Color-..... Cat.
    Build- Large and strong.
    Height- 6'6
    Weight- Not sure in lbs, but in good shape.
    Injuries- Left arm sewered off, large scar blinding left eye and horizontally cutting all his left face. Tail shortened by axe stroke.

WEAPONS
    Left Hand- No hand (ends at elbow)
    Right Hand- Wide Scimitar
    Magic: None
    Other skills: Very good talker, high speech and doesn't play by the rules (backstabbing for example)

BIO
    Very short but there are reasons I cannot mention everything about Vashur.

Vashur was born in Elsweyr, in a coastal village, farming small amounts of crops and fishing for supplying large trading vessels passing by to Stros M'kai.
    The village was raided by an Altmer cruiser, and the villagers sold as slaves, but the able-bodied men were made to work on the ship, thus Vashur spent half his life as a privateer, and very soon learnt many tricks about seafaring.
    He left the crew after the captain died during a raid, and signed up for the East Empire Company. Thanks to his ability to talk his way out of most problems and scenarios, he rose quickly in the ranks of the company, then, the emperors cousin was murdered in Skyrim, and the leadership of the Company was in turmoil, just as Vashur was about to launch a coup to place himself in power with some loyal men he had gathered under the years, as well as paying a large group of militants and mercenaries, another was democratically selected as next leader of the Company, ending his chance of taking control.
    3 Years later, Almost all of skyrim but for small parts along the border has declared independence, and as a result, Imperial soldiers are all sent to North to reclaim it, making the East Empire Company become the new defence of Cyrodiil while the military is gone, during this time, Vashur truly showed his capabilities even at old age, as he led small nimble groups of ships into raids on most pirate clans in south of Tamriel.

Thanks to his good connection with Altmer's, and his dedication to the Company, he was chosen by Lucius to establish the first trade with the Summerset Isle after the Great War, something he was hugely relieved to be chosen for, this was his ticket out, for a new life, for change and wealth.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Varian Orintur

Race- Altmer (High Elf)
    Gender- Male
    Age- 663
    Birth Sign- The Atronach
    Birth Date- 3E 280, 8th of Frostfall

PERSONALITY
    Religious Views- Altmer Pantheon (Worship of the 9 Aedra)
    Likes- Reading, Alchemy, Magic, Studying, Exploration, Dwemer Ruins, Spell Tombs, Draugr
    Dislikes- Stupidity, Orcs, Frostbite Spiders

PERSONAL
    Sexuality- Straight
    Martial Status- Married
    Hobbies- Exploring Dwemer Ruins, Reading, Alchemy, Learning Magic

APPEARANCE
    Hair- Blond and shoulder length
    Facial Hair- None
    Eyes- Yellow
    Skin Color- Tan
    Build- Thin and athletic
    Height- 6'8"
    Weight- 210lbs
    Laterality- Ambidextrous
    Injuries- None
    TESV 2013-11-13 15-52-14-55.jpg

WEAPONS
    Left Hand- None
    Right Hand- Dwarven Dagger
    Primary Magic- Destruction (master) Illusion (expert)
    Secondary Magic- Restoration (adept)
    Tertiary Magic- Conjuration (novice) Enchanting (apprentice)
    Armor- Embroidered Garments

BIO
    Born in the year 280 of the third era, Summerset Isles was at peace with all of its neighbors. Varian grew up on Moridunon in the village of Potansa. He lived a very normal, plain life. He studied alchemy very frequently, becoming a master of the art at a very young age. He married a woman who also shared his love for Alchemy. Her name was Arivanya Sontaire. Together they learned much about alchemy, easily becoming the best in the continent.

It wasn't until the year he turned 175 that everything changed for him. Those who called themselves elven supremacists, also known as the Thalmor, overthrew the government. Both of his parents worked for the government and were killed during the incident, and his wife was left in bad condition.

Varian waited 5 years while Arivanya healed. He said his goodbyes and promised he'd return with his skills honed and ready to protect her. He left her in the care of a very good and able friend, Undil Ocato. He fled the Summerset Isles and headed for Skyrim where he would gain entrance to the College of Winterhold and begin his training. Vengance strong in his heart, he mastered the art of destruction and furiously went out in search of the Thalmor, attempting to wipe them out. Not too long after his initial attempt, he realized simple destruction magic wasn't going to do the job, so he studied the school of illusion and a little bit of restoration. Confident in his newfound abilities, he went out once again, destroying any Thalmor he could find. For years he fought, alone, but relentlessly. Overtime he became an adept in the school of restoration, and picked up small amounts of alteration and conjuration.

He lived out a big portion of his life fighting the Thalmor, until he heard of a ship headed for Summerset. Longing for his wife and home, he embarked on a long journey from Solitude to the Imperial City where he would join a crew of pirates and return to his love.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    This is a good idea, I'm definitely interested! But I have a few questions...
    Lucius has funded Vashur with septims, for an unbranded ship, a crew of his own choosing, and a captain, as Lucius does not wish to risk one of the companies own vessels in case of any tricks made by the Thalmor.

Does this mean the Company gave Vashur money to buy a ship? And Vashur isn't the captain? Are you going to be playing as Vashur? And how is giving Vashur money any safer than giving him a ship? If he loses the ship he buys, that money's gone too.
    Anyway, if its okay with you, I'd like to reserve a spot as first mate of the ship. I'd like to RP female because it would be interesting, you know with all the "women are bad luck aboard ships" thing. Especially if she's first mate.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Name: Jo'haráz "Goldenclaw"
    Race: Khajiit
    Profession: Ex-pirate

Appearence:
    krav.jpg
    (Except that his right eye is scarred, and he doesn't use a bow)

Personality:
    Jo'haráz has a mysterious personality. He loves the sea, drinking and the company of any women he can find. He is often calm an relaxed. If someone ask him about his origin, he talks around the topic, often leading to confusuion.

Fightingstyle:
    His weapon of choice is a single steel cutlass. He is skilled on the arts of swordfighting, knowing how to parry and avoid most of the common attacks. He also has a small hidden dagger that he can use as a surpise attack if he is overpowered.

Backstory:
    Jo'haráz was born in one of the various trading caravans in Skyrim. His childhood were spent traveling around the land learning the arts of a merchant. As the only child in the caravan, Jo'haráz spent much time alone, away from the rest. Trading had never been something he wanted to do for the rest of his life, so he used to watch the many different people to be found around the holds. His favourite was the sailors on the docks of Riften, Windhelm and Solitude.

One night when the caravan had set up camp outside Solitude, Jo'haráz, now 11, was wandering around the docks trying to find something interesting. On the docks he were met by another khajiit, a large black and gray cat. The man greeted himself as "Blackfang". And gave Jo'haráz an offer. "This one can give you something to do for the rest of your life. A life of limitles adventures and no rules, you'll be a free cat. However, there is a catch. You must sail under Khajiits flag until your death." Tempted by a free life the young khajiit quickly agreed to the offer and left his life with the trading caravan behind forever.

After several years on the sea together with the other khajiit pirates, Jo'haráz was now a well known pirate amongst most men. Blackfang had given him the nickname of Goldenclaw after one of his plunders where he lost one of his claws, only to change it with a fake one made of gold. The pirates had also somewhat learned to speak the ways of normal men, to make themself stand out amongst ordinary khajiits.

One day when Jo'haráz was on land trying to plunder a East Imperial storehouse he was caught by some of the men defending it. That day he were given a choice; sail for the East Empire Company, or live a life in slavery. Showing his loyalty to the pirates he refused the offer, and were taken away to be a slave, only to escape shorty after. Now he is roaming around Tamirel looking for a way to get back to the seas were he belongs.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    This is a good idea, I'm definitely interested! But I have a few questions...
    Lucius has funded Vashur with septims, for an unbranded ship, a crew of his own choosing, and a captain, as Lucius does not wish to risk one of the companies own vessels in case of any tricks made by the Thalmor.

Does this mean the Company gave Vashur money to buy a ship? And Vashur isn't the captain? Are you going to be playing as Vashur? And how is giving Vashur money any safer than giving him a ship? If he loses the ship he buys, that money's gone too.
    Anyway, if its okay with you, I'd like to reserve a spot as first mate of the ship. I'd like to RP female because it would be interesting, you know with all the "women are bad luck aboard ships" thing. Especially if she's first mate.

Vashur is not the captain, he is just tasked with commanding the ship, another player, Daryl Dixon, is the captain of the ship, it's his ship as well :)

Some other people have asked me in the inbox about status as first mate, so I'm not really sure, don't want to pick sides and all, speak to Daryl about it, he's the one having the first mate as such. And as first mate, you're going to be let in on a major change in the story line, so I want Daryl to decide who he thinks is the best first mate.

Vashur is just like an old man supervising it all, at least at start, the story will escalate a lot from how the crew reacts to certain plot twists in the story later on so :)

Kimrisvik, you're in, really cool character!

Tdatapina, we're in another RP together, so I know you're good at what you're doing, so I'll let you in, but still please fix the bio :) It's great to have an altmer as well!

EpicVakarian

Okay, well in that case, I think I'll avoid first mate. I'd prefer to be shocked when this change comes up :p
    Right, I'll try and get up a CC tonight or tomorrow.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Not to brag here, but Jo'haráz is a quite well known pirate along with Blackfang. (Will mention him a few times in dialogues). That can be a good enough reason for Vashur to hire him (and he is also a khajiit), also he does anything if the pay is good. Buying his loyality for money and letting him do one of the things he loves most. win-win for both sides.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Problem is I hardly think Vashur would hire a famed PIRATE on a legal trading ship to Summerset Isle, but we could do as if he lies about his name at first, and Vashur just accepts it cause he wants another Khajiit onboard with him? Then once they're off shore, he says hes Goldclaw, and it's too late to turn back and that's it?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Great mate! Now we just waiting for some more people then.

So far, there's 6 people who said they're interested in this, so we'll see if everyone gets their CCs up as well and we should be good for a start!

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    First mate.

Name:
    Jaoan Thernstorm

Race:
    Imperial

Sex:
    Male

Unknown, but he has been alive since the Second era.

Sub-race:
    Glenmoril Wyrd Vampire

On and off the job bounty hunter, has a longer history you might not want to hear about.
    First mate.

Date of birth:
    E2 223 7th of Rain's hand.

Place of birth:
    High Rock; Daggerfall, Illiac Bay.

Current Residence:
    High Rock, Illiac Bay, Glenmoril Wyrd Castle

Appearance:
    Jaoan is an Old aged imperial born into the Glenmoril Wyrd royal family of vampires, who rule over Illiace Bay. Glenmoril Wyrd vampires are often described looking like their cyrodilic counterparts but instead of getting weaker as they feed they grow stronger, they also appear human when they are well fed. He stands at 6'4", slender and average build. He has dark brown hair with a groomed beard. He dresses in armored long black and red robes with a dark black hood that has golden rims, styled like a Thamlor hood. He carries a small elvish-steel dagger which belonged to his mother.

Personality:
    Jaoan is smart, quick witted and a fast learner. He is well educated in history and the arts of conjuration and Restoration, and moderately in Destruction, enchanting and illusion. He is interested in learning things yet known to him and prides himself in his work. He is a good friend yet can be arrogant if he doesn't have his ways but sometimes accepted the terms if its for the better of a group. He has traveled all over Tamriel in order to gain the knowledge he has and thus is optimistic for the future.

History:
    Jaoan was born into the Glenmoril Wyrd vampire clan that was situated in Illiac Bay, he was born in Daggerfall of high rock. Life in the clan was pleasant, he had all he could be provided for. His parents were High Nobles of Daggerfall; Aiyian Thernstorm, his father and Lilius Thernstorm, his mother. From the age of nine Jaoan was expected to start learning the family business, being a future Councillor for Daggerfall as well as the Glenmoril Wyrd vampire clan. He studied many different topics; Humans, spells, food, and some books just for pleasure. Years later around the age of fifteen Jaoan war and rebellions took place and his mother and father both went missing and he was quickly put into the clan's leadership role, many of the older members didn't like this and quickly arranged for an assassin or two. Faced with rude, unpleasant remarks from underlings and the town, Jaoan went in search for the knowledge in his parents room. In the room he found many old memories, artifacts and a family portrait and when he saw all of this memories from the past flooded and tears started forming and rolled down his cheeks. While he was collecting himself a shadow passed over him, a strange man in masked robes sneaked towards the child but when he decided to strike the child moved and the assassin missed. Jaoan acted quickly and raced towards his mother's dagger but the foolish assassin never saw it coming and he quickly dropped dead, the dagger stuck out from his stomach. Jaoan pulled the dagger out, raced towards his room and quickly collected things he needed in a backpack as well as a pouch full of gold before he ran off.
    Twenty years passed since that day and Jaoan returned to his homeland and his clan and he found that the vampires that wanted him dead were in charge, they divided the clan's land into sectors and five vampires controlled each one and those five vampires reported to the new head of the clan; Ivan. Enraged Jaoan spent the next two hundred years picking them off and learning as he did and finally the time came to kill the one that took his family's position. The fight lasted for hours and no one was victorious but Ivan was badly injured decided to vow his revenge on Jaoan before disappearing into the sea.
    Five hundred years passed and the Glenmoril Wyrd clan was in peace, each vampire had equal shares in what the clan would do but Jaoan had the final say. The sectors were reformed into what they were before Ivan came and the clan peacefully hid away in Illiac Bay once more.
    Jaoan felt empty and vengeful, he wanted to find Ivan and end his life. He decided to leave his best friend in charge and left Illiac Bay to journey and one day to kill Ivan, wherever he might be.
    Edit: Ivan was killed, he returned to Illiac bay and then took part in many other adventurous.
    Rp Sample:
    Dirt crumbled under his heavy boots, a light rain cast down and Jaoan clenched his Cloak around body. Whiterun was seen in the distance, just where he needed to go.

The guards of the gate looked towards him, "What you doing out here?" The guard arm rested on his sword.
    Jaoan looked up and met the guards eyes, "What's it look like, I need food and rest and I need passage into the city." The guard still uneasy and curious of Jaoan asked further questions,"we can't just let anyone into the city, what if you're a bandit or a forsworn?" Jaoan tossed the guard a light pouch half filled with gold, "Why don't you go get yourself mead after your shift?" The guard nodded and then walked towards the gate, "There you go the gate is unlocked, enjoy your stay now and don't go causing any trouble especially lollygagging we don't tolerate it here."
    Jaoan walked into the city and immediately felt the heat of a nearby furnace, he looked all over the city before deciding to head towards what looked like an inn.

"I would like a room and some warm mead, how much?" Jaoan asked the innkeeper, who was a middle aged female nord. she looked towards Jaoan and forced a smile, "Twenty-five septims and its all yours," Jaoan dug into his pouch and pulled out the gold asked for, The innkeeper pulled out a bottle of mead and then asked,"I'll show you to your room,"Jaoan looked into her eyes before saying, "That won't be needed, just tell me where it is."
    the innkeeper looked back, "Just go up the stairs and into the room, the bed's all yours."
    Jaoan took the mead from her and then walked up to his room, closed the door behind him and then quickly pulled out a book, laid down on his bed and opened the mead before sipping at the bottle, "Perhaps I'll find what I need tomorrow."

swordsman.jpg

(Credits goes to the Image designer, this is not my creation)
    Image his robes to be somewhat like this but without the armored boots, and its all black with the golden rimmed hood.

Secondary character: Part of the Normal crew.

Name: Che'anni Musgrav'n.

Sex: Female.

Race: Imperial.

Birthplace: Black marsh.

Current Residence: Skyrim, The reach.

Alliances or Affiliations: Guard for Hire.

Equipment: Two slightly curved daggers for close melee combat.
    One hunting bow for long ranged combat or hunting.
    Ninety five steel arrows ready and waiting.
    Four cure disease potions.
    Leather pants, gloves, boots with custom fitted hide armor.
    Glass Bottle containing water.

Appearance:
    Stands at 5'6, Silver-grey long hair usually tied in a bun although likes it to be left loose. Blue eyes, long lashes, average weight and build, has a small scar on the right hand side of her forehead just above the brow, wears custom fitted hide armor, fitted with steel plates for extra protection, High leather boots, leather pants to go under the armor and simple leather gloves for protection against cold and many other things.

Personality:
    Che'anni dislikes to be treated with disrespect and extreme cruelty due to her past, develops a grudge against people who surpass her, possibly a bit rash and quick tempered although she can keep her anger at bay if her mission depends on it, she dislikes the undead and all things tied to necromancy, she believes that life is a natural process. Some of the things that she likes are hunting, Setting traps, ambushing her foes, fighting against powerful foes that improve her abilities, she likes to be tested, she will not take "no" for an answer. She enjoys well cooked foods, drinks that are sweet and usually non-alcoholic, prefers to be in the dense forest more then any other places.

History:
    Che'anni in her early years grew up in Black marsh, living with her parents in a small cottage just north west of the main village. Her mother was an alchemist, selling her wares and small trinkets down by village in a small shop near the gate, her father was an hunter, often he traveled with his friends going off into the wild hunting for game that was to be their supper. At the age of twelve Che'anni was doing her daily chores when her father came home early from his hunting trip and told the family they must run into the wild before it is too late, before the bandits came and pillaged the place. The scared Che'anni and her mother quickly gathered up some things before running into the forest, bumping into a man, that man who was a bandit himself quickly grabbed Che'anni's mother and sliced her neck, she dropped staring lifelessly at Che'anni, blood starting to form a small puddle around her body. The bandit had taken Che'anni and sold her off to the highest bidder. At the age of eighteen she had recently been moved to another mine in skyrim to dig up all of the steel ore she could, surviving on minimal food and water, sleeping in dusty caged in damp areas. The time came to escape when the slaver of the mine started to fall ill and became delusional and took Che'anni to be his long lost daughter for a day, He had orded the guards to open the cage and bring Che'anni to his house for a nice meal but when the guards had taken her out she quickly escaped and run over a cliff, Che'anni woke up days later in a Inn by a town named Riverwood. The Innkeeper had been kind and generous to Che'anni, offering her a place to stay, food to eat and a job. At the age of twenty Che'anni had left the Inn, had payed off her debt to the Innkeeper and walked off into the wild, remembering the things her father and mother had taught her. Trying to put her past life behind her but it still haunts her to this very day.

Roleplaying Sample:
    "Hello, is anybody there?"
    Che'anni called off into the dark road, knowing she could not hide from the creature or man in the darkness of the night that had seen her already, it was stalking her. Che'anni knew that it was following her for days on the end now and it would possibly continue to do so for many more to come, until it was ready to strike. This had to stop one way or another, it was going to be it or her and Che'anni liked the one where she walked away rather then knowing what it had to do to her.

A man walked forward, towards Che'anni and looked at her, trying to hide the excitement in his eyes.
    "Is everything alright, young girl. For I was walking towards Markarth to meet some friends of mine, Would you care for some company? A girl like you should not be walking alone in these dark roads, anything could happen."
    The man stated with a smirk, walking closer, holding his hand out for Che'anni to take. He got close and quickly took his free hand and placed it on his hip, preparing to pull out a weapon to threaten Che'anni into what he wanted. Che'anni knew better and grabbed her slightly curved dagger, stepped forward and shoved it in the man's stomach, looking up into his eyes and then Che'anni was about to speak but was caught off guard. The man had thrown her to the ground, started to walk and then stopped beside her. Taking out dagger Che'anni had left in his stomach the man then used the dagger to point to Che'anni.
    "I had such wondrous things planned for us my dear but now you had to go and complicate things, you should of just taken my hand, you would of been better off but now I guess I have to finish my meal right here, right now."
    The man said while still pointing the dagger to Che'anni, starting to lick his blood off to clean the blade, walking forward and continued with. "Now be good my dear, I do not want to dirty up my clothes with blood do I now?"

Che'anni had other plans still to come for this disgusting creature, clenching her last weapon by her side she waited for him to get close enough and then pounced up and followed with a punch to his left side, stunned the man could not follow the girls movements as she clenched the blade even tighter then before and ended the fight with one final blow. Che'anni fell back onto the ground, resting for the slightest moment before looking at the man. He was a vampire looking for a meal, she could see that now by his teeth and his eyes now that she was not trying to be fed upon, Che'anni got up and gripped the blade in his neck and pulled it out, she then started to pick up the other one on the floor which the man had dropped upon his death, she kicked the body to make sure it was dead before looking ahead at the road continuing her walk in the darkness of the night.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Should really give that ship a name.
    Sorry for clogging up the thread too.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Aite Tiaz, you are definetely in as well! Nice that you use the RaD character as a crew member, clever man! I told Daryl you're first mate, and he should be fine with it, welcome man!

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Name: Phinom D'orcan
    Race: Redguard
    Profession: Former skooma dealer, was a pirate as a child.

Appearance: He is large, and wears traditional Alik'r clothing (Don't mind the armor in the picture). He has a tattoo of a black dragon on his chest.
    image(2).jpg

BIO:
    Phinom was born on a pirate ship. He lived on the ship for 9 years until his parents were captured, but he was spared, since the guards saw him as an "innocent child." But he was far from it. He was taught to make skooma from the time he could walk, and taught to use a dagger since he was not big enough to use a sword yet. After his parents' execution, he was sent to live with his uncle in Helgen. He took with him his knowledge of making skooma, where to sell it, and also who to sell it to. He secretly made and sold skooma with a few friends he had made for the next few years, until his group slowly fell apart. This is where he met his current body guard, Carina. He then moved to Cyrodil, where Carina later found him when she was running from the law of Skyrim. He was a skooma dealer in Cyrodil also, but was curious when he heard one of his old shipmates was the captain of an Easy Empire Company vessel.

Personality:
    Phinom is rather quiet. He is friendly when you get to know him, but he does not trust anyone easily. He does enjoy small chat, however.

Skills:
    Master: Speech
    Expert: Alchemy
    Apprentice: Two-Handed

Weapons:
    Phinom uses a Steel-Greatsword for combat, although he prefers to leave the fighting to Carina.

Name: Carina
    Race: Breton/Nord

Appearance:
    photo(5).JPG

BIO:
    Carina grew up in Helgen. She was abused as a child, and later a skooma addict. She was part of the group Phinom was selling skooma with. She later left Skyrim because she was wanted for the brutal murders of her brother and father. She found Phinom in Cyrodil, and in exchange for him keeping the law off her back, she protects him. He does the talking, she does the fighting.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    I give up for the day with those pictures. I'll fix them tomorrow.
    LAPTOP WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW AND STUPID

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Indeed. Phinom promises to keep Carina under control (at least he can try) *insert evil smile here*

EpicVakarian

Well, be prepared for (finally) a nice, honourable, lovely woman. :p
    BASIC
    NAME Aryanna "Abby" White
    GENDER Female
    AGE 23
    RACE Breton
    BIRTHPLACE Dawnstar
    ORIGIN Breton mother, Altmer father
    HEIGHT 5'7"
    WEIGHT 8st, 7lbs (119lbs)
    BMI 18.6
    LATERALITY Right-handed
    SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    MARITAL STATUS Single
    HEALTH Healthy
    AFFILIATIONS None
    AFFLICTIONS Slight alcoholism
    RELIGION Nine Divines
    DIALOGUE COLOUR White
    APPEARANCE
    HAIR Just past shoulder-length, pink
    EYES Hazel, flecks of yellow
    BUILD Fairly strong, small breasts, wide hips, small waist
    SKIN A mix of the Breton tan and the Nordic pale, with a hint of Altmer yellow.
    SCARS One across her left temple and upper forehead.
    _DSC8785-L.jpg
    PERSONALITY
    POSITIVE TRAITS Extremely well-trained in combat and sailing, merciful, has a good sense of camaraderie.
    NEGATIVE TRAITS Quite suspicious of new people, slightly addicted to alcohol, overly competitive, can be quite unkind on occasions.
    LIKES Sailing, fighting, drinking, being with friends.
    DISLIKES Meeting new people, being bored, being outmatched at anything.
    FEARS Falling overboard and drowning.
    ASPIRATIONS To captain her own ship one day.
    QUIRKS Is very quiet when first meeting people, but once she gets to know them, she becomes her normal self; very loud and talkative.
    ALIGNMENT Neutral good
    GEAR
    CLOTHES Tight black leather trousers with knee-high black boots. A slightly baggy white shirt under a black, undone, waist-length leather jacket.
    WEAPONS Steel shortsword and longsword; longsword wielded in right hand and shortsword in left. Also wears a belt with pouches for throwing knives, with which she is extremely accurate.
    HISTORY
    CHILDHOOD Aryanna was born in Dawnstar when a group of Altmer pirates attacked the city in the night. One of them, a white-haired, scarred young man, raped Arielle White, the red-headed daughter of a lesser Breton noble who was living in Dawnstar at the time. The pirates were killed, but nine months later, Aryanna was born. Despite Arielle's father's advice, she kept the child. With its mix of Breton and Altmer blood, the child was strange; its hair was pure pink, a mix of the red hair of her mother and the white of her father. This, according to a scholar of Winterhold, was an extremely rare mutation, and Arielle saw this as a gift to the child, whom she named Aryanna.
    Once Aryanna was older, she was introduced to the men that worked the boats, who often visited Dawnstar and were good friends with Arielle and her father. Aryanna became very close to them, and looked up to them. She wanted to be like them, to the despair of her grandfather, who ranted on about how a nobleman's granddaughter could not work on a ship; in fact, it would be very difficult to simply get a woman to work on a ship. Nonetheless, Aryanna kept up her dream.
    Until one day, when her grandfather had had enough, and dragged Arielle away, leaving Aryanna alone in snowy Dawnstar. She turned to the sailors, begging them to take her aboard with them and look after her. They begrudgingly did, and she was taken out on a fishing boat, the Haughty Mare, so named because of her tendency to fall and buck over a wave, rather than ride over the crest. It was a hard life, but Aryanna enjoyed it. The crew took to her immediately, and when the captain asked her name, she was so terrified that she mumbled quietly, and the captain misheard her, calling her Abby. She corrected him, but the crew of the ship began to call her Abby as a nickname.
    TEENAGE YEARS Aryanna had learnt to work aboard a ship, just as she had always dreamed. Eventually, the captain wrangled up enough gold to buy a new ship, a beautiful ship with enormous cabins to sleep in. Now she learnt to sail a large ship; one with three masts, with its own boats for coming ashore. And she learnt to fight. One day, pirates attacked the ship, killing thirteen of the crew of forty, and wounding the captain severely. Desperate to stop such a thing happening again, she brought the ship to Dawnstar, and asked the Jarl's housecarl to teach her to fight.
    She learnt quickly; within six months, she was even better than the housecarl, and the captain was recovered. The ship returned to the seas, now ready for any attack that any pirates might wage.
    Abby managed to defend them well; she fended off the pettiest of pirates to the hardened criminals that had attacked before. She was close to the captain; sailing for him whenever needed, fighting to defend the ship, and by the time she was eighteen, he was more of a father figure than her grandfather had ever been.
    However, when Abby was twenty-three, when the ship was quiet, pirates slipped onto the ship. They took most of the gold, and most of the fish, then set light to the wooden hull, setting the ship sinking. Abby was the only survivor, purely by luck as she managed to collapse onto a piece of flotsam that carried her through to morning. After that, she paddled south until she reached Dawnstar, rolling onto the shore and fainting.
    ADULTHOOD After recovering and gathering her strength, Abby found it very difficult to find a job aboard another ship. No captain would take her; the original captain had taken her in out of pity, and kept her aboard out of respect and love. No young woman could give the sense of pity that a small, abandoned child could. And so, she went to the Windpeak Inn. She stayed there, paying for her stay with protection. She would act as security for such time as the innkeeper kept her fed, watered and rested. And Abby liked to be very watered. After the death of all of her friends, she turned to the mead, guzzling down at least two bottles a day. Not a day went by where she didn't go to sleep tipsy. And she has stayed this way ever since her ship sank, waiting for another opportunity to present itself...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts