• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Yeah mate, but it's good you say when you have complaints, it's my first RP so I'm bound to make mistakes, better you guys tell me "Oooh Jorak you did this really plopsty omfg uninstall plz" rather than sitting all silent and suddenly just leaving the RP casue you had enough :)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I have no clue where to start, on the ship or what?

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Start wherever your characters would be, then draw them to the ship through the post.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    We are right now in the barrack in the harbor, in the barrack right now is Alexs' crew, around 15 men, and then the RPers, and some side characters.

I had to mention this to you as well Epic, we are not in an inn, we're in a barrack for the east empire company

EpicVakarian

We are right now in the barrack in the harbor, in the barrack right now is Alexs' crew, around 15 men, and then the RPers, and some side characters.

I had to mention this to you as well Epic, we are not in an inn, we're in a barrack for the east empire company

Yeah, but Abby doesn't know that. I figured that it would be kind of like an inn, ie they get drinks. Plus Abby doesn't know what the hell's going on.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Alright, I'll allow it if you add something so people realize that it is the barrack but not an inn, like she thinks its odd for an inn not to have a "nameplate" or whatever those things are called, hanging over the door with the inn name on it, and there's no bartender. things like that :)

EpicVakarian

Alright, I'll allow it if you add something so people realize that it is the barrack but not an inn, like she thinks its odd for an inn not to have a "nameplate" or whatever those things are called, hanging over the door with the inn name on it, and there's no bartender. things like that :)

Done.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    But I'm already in Alex's crew, guess i just have to hear from Daryl.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    So, are you posting Tiaz? Or did you intend on waiting till we were allready on the ship? I'm a bit confused, lol :p

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Alex and Jaoan's back-story included that Jaoan was invited to join Alex's crew a few years back. So either I start on the ship or in the barracks.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Tiaz, you could have come in with the other crew or still be on the ship with the remainder of the crew as the ship still has a fair few on it.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Daryl, did you post? I got an email saying you did but on the website i dont have an alert and the post isnt there...

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    Alright. Here's the CC you've been waiting on. If you find it not to your liking, I can easily adapt it to suit whatever you need. As of now, I've no intentions of adding any of the characters in his past, at least not without permission. It's simply a backstory to flesh him out a bit more.

Name: Lysandre "The Ghost" Delacroix
    Race: Breton
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 173

Physical Description: Slim, but toned, Lysandre has the body structure of someone who has honed their combat skills to a point as fine as the rapier belted at his hip. His medium length brown hair is slicked back behind his ears. Stormy gray eyes tell the tale of a wizened traveller, yet the light stubble on his chin give the look of a young man.
    Lysandre's mottled gray armor consists of layered leather and a set of pouches lining a belt traveling from his left shoulder to right hip. His left hand is bare, revealing a small number of scars on his knuckles. His right hand however, is covered by a black glove with a small plate on the wrist.

Weapons and skills: Lysandre is adept at both weapon and hand-to-hand combat. He has mastered a style of fighting consisting of counters, dodges, and parries followed by multiple strikes (unarmed or weapon) to vital or debilitating points in rapid succession. His mobility in combat paired with his deadly precision make him a tough opponent.
    When the time calls for ranged combat, Lysandre is at the ready with a hand crossbow concealed in a large pouch at his lower back.
    His rapier, Spectre, consists of a white moonstone blade set in a dwarven metal guard. The blade is enchanted with a special property that closes wounds as soon as it is sheathed, leaving Lysandre's enemies dead with no apparent wounds. As if a ghost had killed them.

Personality: Lysandre is typically quiet unless he finds the need to speak. He is ever cautious of his surroundings and always makes a mental plan should he need to fight or flee. He takes whatever work he is doing at the time very seriously and prefers to follow through with his objective, but will regrettably flee if his own life is at risk.

Story: The Dark is a business man. He is equal parts assassin, thief, mercenary, and spy. In truth, The Dark would do anything for profit and personal gain. No one knows what his next job is, nor how will have to die to see it done. The only known thing about him is that he will not be seen. He will not be heard. He will leave behind nothing but what he intentionally wants to.

Or so his legend in High Rock states. In truth, "The Dark" was actually "The Underlings." A guild of rogues with no formal base, no real structure, and very little members. Of the five, Lysandre was one of the best. Second only to Genevieve, and only because she had "skills" Lysandre could never possess. This didn't bother Lysandre. In fact, he was quite content with his place in the "guild." Unlike the Thieves' Guild and the Dark Brotherhood, The Underlings made their own contracts and missions, usually targeting political figures, noble houses, and corrupt business. They were vigilantes, only evil in their methods of purging corruption. There were only four simple rules to follow:
    Don't get caught
    Leave no trace
    Complete the mission
    Keep no secrets from the rest
    And of course there was one more, exclusive to only Genevieve and Lysandre: Don't let the others know about "us."
    That wasn't hard. Genevieve could regularly be found in the Shameless Brothel where she spied as a worker (and sometimes completed her missions). Lysandre usually disguised himself as a beggar and would frequent businesses to learn when a business was most vulnerable for sweeping. One of his favorite locations was the brothel. Not for the wealth that could be gained, nor the satisfaction. But for Genevieve.
    The relationship was kept hidden for months, but it all fell when a child was borne from it. The others suspected that it was one of Genevieve's clients, but the couple knew better.
    For a year they kept the truth hidden. They sent the child to an orphanage and would regularly donate a portion of their profits in a small attempt to secure its future.
    They were discovered eventually. One of the other members , Shadow, followed Lysandre as he dropped off his contribution to the orphanage. In secret, the other three members spied on their own partners, eventually uncovering the truth. Then, in one night, they passed their judgement. Shade, Shadow, and Demon each set out on a new mission, purge the liars.
    Demon's target was "The Banshee," Genevieve. The poison killed her slowly.
    Shadow's target was the child. It was child's play drowning him.
    Shade went after Lysandre. It was only luck that Lysandre saw through his disguise. When Shade sprung, Lysandre was already drawing his weapon. The two clashed and Lysandre emerged the victor. When looting Shade's corpse, he found the mission notice. His heart sunk when he realized that he'd be too late to save them. He fled High Rock to save himself.
    He has never forgiven himself for his cowardice in not facing his family's murderers. In truth, he keeps himself working as a rogue for hire in a vain attempt to escape his past. His travels have led him to the capital, where he spends most of his time drinking himself away.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    If excepted, I intend to start at the inn and make my way to the barrack. Is it by the docks? Or in the city's walls?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Durable you're in, and yeah sure, we're getting ready to set off, the Captain just ordered everyone to start packing and stuff, but I think we will have one night at an inn all of the crew, so you still have time to join, either meet us at the inn at night, or you enter the barracks around now :) There's a link further up in this OOC!

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Also Everyone, we have a KIK group for the RP, KIK is a mobile chat app, which is free and you can use any name you want, so you do not need to change personal details with any of us if you do not want to, it's just there for us to give each other heads ups about the Story and also talk about what'll happen later on :)

If you make a KIK, add me: xJUNExz and I will add you to the group chat

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts