• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

Well, just finished watching the Watchdog preview. I guess being 60 might have something to do with it, but it holds little interest for me. I prefer more medieval settings.

Brem

I think it looks like a fun game, but they're showing us too much of the game and I'm starting to dislike it more and more. I think that's the reason I'm starting to get bored with it. We can't show everything you can do in a game, because we want to figure that out on our own.

Watchdogs also looks like a modern Assassin's Creed in some aspects and I'm not sure I like that or hate it. We'll see how it is when it releases though. I just hope it's not a yearly thing like Assassin's Creed. Because if this game does really well, we'll be seeing yearly sequels. And I don't want that.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Looks amazing, but I agree with Brem, exposing too much too soon kills the anticipation.

JClarke1953

Thing is, I just "get" the deal about going around "hacking", and chasing a "hacker", much less the vigilantism. Seems like an updated version of Mafia....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts