• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

"OH WOOPS MY BAD DUDE I SEEM TO HAVE MISPLACED MY DAGGER IN THE BACK OF YOUR SPINE, MY BAD! WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!" Racism to elves is wrong, dont do it...........nord bastards*cough*

Verac

A question tho, im tempted to join ulfic ingame due to my people((dark elves)) being held up in windhelm can anyone confirm if joining ulfric can cause some relief for the dark elf people?((im a dark elf)) such as demanding respect and being treated right? cause for one thing my char dousnt take kindly to people chopping off his head, so he hates imperials((Factions))

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Your character for all intents and purposes is a neutral entity in the game world. Nothing actually changes for the elves no matter the side you pick. Just some dialogue differences, and the Jarls of cities and other personell will change.

I think you elves are just mad because you are finally on a level playing field with the argonians! =P

Verac

Your character for all intents and purposes is a neutral entity in the game world. Nothing actually changes for the elves no matter the side you pick. Just some dialogue differences, and the Jarls of cities and other personell will change.

I think you elves are just mad because you are finally on a level playing field with the argonians! =P
Hey now, i know my people have been bad, and i myself do not associate myself with the Racist Enslaving crowd. i have a deep sympathy for kha'jits and most certainly argonians ((even helped a skooma addict at the dock with her problem)) cant we all just get along, i mean im a genocidally, clinically insane assassin who takes pleasure in killing all assortments of people, but i have a soft spot for the beast races and how they are mistreated...thats got to mean something...right?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I don't mind the kha'jit or the argonians but the elves are always all high and mighty and think they're better than everyone else! (except the dark elves, they seems pretty cool)

Verac

I don't mind the kha'jit or the argonians but the elves are always all high and mighty and think they're better than everyone else! (except the dark elves, they seems pretty cool)
I agree Thalmor/high elves deserve racism cause they themselves are extremely racist i myself am a proud dark elf, though i dont hold much to my people culture and traditions.

Just by reading the topic, I thought this thread might be about a glitch. While playing my Nord character, a NPC told me this and I was like "WHA?! Ear check please, sir!"

Ninargh

There's so much casual racism!
Him: "Stay downwind, there's only so long I can stand your Imperial stench"
Me: "Of course sir. Say, am I downwind while I'm slitting your throat? Ah well. Too late.

And those poor elves! Like being black in the sixties. Many a time have I assassinated NPCs for being rude to my elf follower.

Verac

There's so much casual racism!
Him: "Stay downwind, there's only so long I can stand your Imperial stench"
Me: "Of course sir. Say, am I downwind while I'm slitting your throat? Ah well. Too late.

And those poor elves! Like being black in the sixties. Many a time have I assassinated NPCs for being rude to my elf follower.
Well, technically if your slitting his throat...........*puts sunglasses on* I believe hes downwinded. YYYEAAAAHHHHHHHH

Panthera

Don Gato
A question tho, im tempted to join ulfic ingame due to my people((dark elves)) being held up in windhelm can anyone confirm if joining ulfric can cause some relief for the dark elf people?((im a dark elf)) such as demanding respect and being treated right? cause for one thing my char dousnt take kindly to people chopping off his head, so he hates imperials((Factions))

Lol traitor to the empire! Just kidding. Like one guy said it before you are netural entity in the game world so it realy doesn't matter. Playing dark elf and going to aid of skyrim while your kind is trated as dirt, its kinda contradictory. I play as a khajiit from morrowind onwoards, always discriminated... and i'm sticking to kahjiit from spite, so in the end of the game khajiit is a hero! :p

And ofcourse i'm supporter of the empire. I would only support skyrim independence if the game would change the treatment of my kind.

Verac

Lol traitor to the empire! Just kidding. Like one guy said it before you are netural entity in the game world so it realy doesn't matter. Playing dark elf and going to aid of skyrim while your kind is trated as dirt, its kinda contradictory. I play as a khajiit from morrowind onwoards, always discriminated... and i'm sticking to kahjiit from spite, so in the end of the game khajiit is a hero! :p

And ofcourse i'm supporter of the empire. I would only support skyrim independence if the game would change the treatment of my kind.
As morrowind kha'jit would say "Kha'jit has no words for you O_O"

Ilya

Article Writer

Because Dark Elves are cool! ;-)

Ninargh

Well, technically if your slitting his throat...........*puts sunglasses on* I believe hes downwinded. YYYEAAAAHHHHHHHH

Ah, fortunately for them they never have long to worry about it before the Gods take them. And I'm usually sneaky enough to loot his corpse then slip away unnoticed.

Also, is anyone else saddened by the void where a seated throat-slitting cut scene should be? That overarm flail is so.... undignified :sadface:

Verac

Ah, fortunately for them they never have long to worry about it before the Gods take them. And I'm usually sneaky enough to loot his corpse then slip away unnoticed.

Also, is anyone else saddened by the void where a seated throat-slitting cut scene should be? That overarm flail is so.... undignified :sadface:
Not sure what you mean? you mean first person throat slit? cause i hate that cause your arm glitchs out of existence. but sounds like you are talking about throat slitting a seated person....never happened to me. /: