Spoiler Was anyone disturbed at the start of the dark brother hood quest hail sithis!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tricksta555HD

When Astrid lies there burnt to death and she's talking to you that kinda freaked me out, what you guys did it freak you out?

tricksta555HD

no when you join the dark brotherhood before the start of the final dark brotherhood quest the sanctuary got raided and burnt.

and you put astrid out of her misery

tumblr_lvkpcepQF31qlul36o3_500.jpg

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
That'll teach her for leaving her electric blanket on overnight.

I just walked away (but not after stealing the iron dagger and nightshade...)

Clearly Spontaneous Human Combustion!

i was glad to kill her she betrayed sithis and the night mother and deserved to suffer lol

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Actually I didn't even listen to her I just killed her on sight because she betrayed me.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I think I may wipe 'em all out next time. The quests were mediocre and most of them were totally distasteful to me - the whole thing was only worth it for the 20K gold you get for the Emperor.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I wasn't disturbed, but I felt bad. Even though I disagreed with her and she betrayed me, I could see where she was coming from.

Docta Corvina

I've barely touched this questline at all - don't plan to really. Started it in my very first file ever, never continued. But it gladdens me to see this. This one is not an Astrid fan, lol. I've just been wiping the DB out from first contact, but I almost would want to go through the questline for crispy critter Astrid.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Always made me glad I spared Cicero. Like, yea bitch, I disobeyed your ass. And now you making me Leader, but wait, the Night Mother basically already did that. GTFO, Astrid. *stab*

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Seeing her all burnt to a crisp and unable to move was extremely satisfying though it did surprise me the first time I played through the quests. The only thing that was more satisfying was using her ownn blade to send her to Sithis afterwards.