• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Frankie English

Dragonborn
What is the most satisfying warrior type
, sword and shield, sword and spell, dual weild swords, or two handed
Light or heavy armor
What race ( i know race means nothing but plz still put it)

Sword and Board, by far all other types are just button mashers, it requires some strategy

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
Can't go wrong with a good sword and a shield to bash your enemy's with , with full heavy ebony armour, favourite warrior race would of course be the mighty orcs.

An Orc warrior with full ebony. What a sight.

Roentgen

Running a Nord with Dragonscale armor and Daedric greatsword and Daedric bow both with around 25% fire damage. I'm almost invincible. One to two strikes for most foes. About 8 arrows for a dragon (though the fire perk is not very good for the dragon).

Sword and Board for shield charge, mini Fus Ro Dah

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Dual wield. Shields are for pussies.

Sword//board or dual wield it. Take it from a Two handed Axe wield Nord Warrior.......it gets boring....i run in power attack and pretty much everything dies (on master level) take damage run away use heal spell run back in power attack rinse and repeat. Gets really old.

Pokeborn

Do sword + shield for a more tactical approach, or do dual wield if you are a button masher that likes to massacre. Races i would say either Breton for their amazing dragonskin and magicka resistance, Altmer for their height which affects speed, damage output, and jump height, Or you could do Nord/Dunmer, Nord for Cold Resistance and Battle Cry, Dunmer for Fire Resistance (the ability is useless) or do an Argonian for waterbreathing and Histskin. Your choice. I went for a Breton.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I like dual weilding swords or war axes, and two handed if you use it enough to get the perks. I prefer light armor, but have used both. I like taking perks in armor to the point where getting hit feels kinda like a mosquito bite.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
For me, it's blade only and no shield. The abandonment of separating ones powers into offense and defense to focus everything on offense. Something only a badass would attempt and enjoy.

Once leveled up enough, I use 1-handed as eventually the difference in damage with 1-hand vs 2-hand is not much different and the speed advantage with the lighter goes with my desired image of swordsmanship artistry over just head-bashing brute strength. Also the 1-hand animations are more numerous and of higher aesthetic quality than the 2-hand ones imo.

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
for me, it depends on the armor-type. IF I am doing a heavy armor warrior character with little-no magic, I use 2 handed, if only for the feeling of being a well-armed, well-armored juggernaut. My stealth characters usually get two weapons, mainly swords for those times when stealth fails and melee is the only option left.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Dual wield or two-handed heavy or light (doesn't matter in the long run - all about asthetics).

Can't stand sword & board. Just can't get the hang of shields. Get in the way. Of course I rarely, if every block at all. Just keep banging until I break their block and slaughter them.

Love a dual wield dagger character. The kneeling scissor beheading kill shot is my favorite.

LuChao

The Martial artist
all depends on my mood

AS88

Staff member
Sword & Shield or Sword/Axe & Spell for me. Spellswords allow for some fun warrior-style face-smashing and sparkly spellcasting at the same time, and shield characters allow for some tactical, technical battles with shield use and bashing.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sword & Shield or Sword/Axe & Spell for me. Spellswords allow for some fun warrior-style face-smashing and sparkly spellcasting at the same time, and shield characters allow for some tactical, technical battles with shield use and bashing.
I've found that I like spellswords the best, although I like to mix it up with dual on my spellswords as well. 2 handed has it's virtues though. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts