• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skarv

Hello, new to the Elder Scrolls and I need some help. I was always a huge fan of Warriors. I started out Dual Wielding. I didn't like it because I needed to rest a lot of times and all that. I was only up to the first Dragon fight, I failed miserably. I sold my bow because I thought it as like other classes, if you are a Warrior you can only use melee, Archer only Bows, etc. But I found out you can form hybrid classes :)! So I need help to create the perfect class. I saw some videos and I think I would like to be someone who can use a Bow for long ranged, and when the enemy get's to close have some Melee weapons to bash in some skulls. Also, which would be better for this Hybrid class, Light Armor or Heavy Armor? I always wanted to know, which would be better Dual Wielding or Shield and One Handed, sorry for all of the questions but I am new to this. Thanks!

Sincerely, Skarv

Golgo_SPB

one-handed, shield, and bow. armor is basically just preference since most can reach the cap, although light armor does have that nice stamina regenerate perk.

Dzibl

I don't know if you are familiar with the skill trees in skyrim and the perks. But I recommend you level up archery, sneak, one-handed, light armor and if you want illusion. Look out for guides about thief/assassin build. And definitely light armor. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And the fun of the game is figuring this out by yourself that's why I just gave you tips for where to start from.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
You're directing him to an assassin class? He said he likes warriors.

archery is good but most of the perks are for a pure archer an alternative to that would be going the battlemage route andusing either the bound bow or destruction which are both good options

Skarv

Thanks guys, thank your for the perk will start using. One more question, would Nord be a good race because I really like them, remind me of vikings which I loved :p

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Nords are more of a two-handed warrior. They still work for the sword and board play-style, but Redguards do a better sword and boarder.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts