Warrior Class: Health/Stamina Ratio?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OckhamsFolly

Remember too, it only requires one little point of stamina left on your bar to do a power attack/block!

Enchant your weapon(s) to absorb health/stamina, emphasis on stamina for 2H that uses bashes.

And NEVER buy block perks up the LEFT side of the constellation unless you actually use a SHIELD!!

Once you get up too 250-300 stamina in late game, experience with the build will allow you to stop there.

Absorb Stamina just seems like a waste of an enchantment to me ever since I started making stews. They only weigh half a unit of weight, and it gives you something productive to do with venison. Although if you don't know where to find leeks, it can be a real pain...

Oh yeah, for sure! My Character is a sword n' board warrior, but I'll make sure my brother doesn't go up the left side of the block skill. I just got finished looking through the Skyrim wiki very carefully and noted that the left side is more for shields; which I will take that route for my guy.
In that case, get Elemental Protection ASAP, it really helps your survival. Protects you as long as you have your shield equipped, not just when you have Block raised. One of the best perks in the game, and easilly the best in the tree.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Would that hinder my perks for having matching sets bonuses? Or do those perks exclude shields?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that only requires hands, feet, chest & head.

oops someone already said this!

Wolfen McGunz

I serve the Light with a swift blade of justice!
In that case, get Elemental Protection ASAP, it really helps your survival. Protects you as long as you have your shield equipped, not just when you have Block raised. One of the best perks in the game, and easilly the best in the tree.

Very good, I'll be sure to do that. Thanks!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Deflect Arrows is also a perk that comes in handy to a lesser extent.

Deflect Arrows is also a perk that comes in handy to a lesser extent.
The Shield of Ysgrammor has the largest area, and the Imperial Kite Shield also covers well. Hold up block, and rotate the camera around front, you've got the top of your head, a boot, and a half sticking out from the right angle.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts