• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ilizen

Hello, I'm about to start a new character, RPing a blacksmith warrior who only uses what he crafts, so I would like to know which class, perks and stuff would be good for him :D I'm thinking heavy armor, 1h with shield and sometimes dualwielding.

Post your opinions please :D

Honestly, making a plan for your character makes it less fun. Just play it and pick the perks that you think are useful. See how it turns out.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Well, you need to decide if you're going heavy or light armor. From there, you can decide if you'll go the left or right side of the smithing tree.

It sounds like you've decided on one-handed, which is good, so you can go that route.

The only thing I think you need to figure out is if you want to be an enchanter or not. If no, then don't bother with enchanting nor the smithing perk that lets you upgrade enchanted stuff. If yes, then you'll want to keep that in mind.

You're on your way to becoming one of the most powerful beings in Skyrim, for sure.

Ilizen

I think im going heavy, Ebony is cooler than glass IMO. And yes im enchanting, in this character i wont fast travel or use carts so i think ill be getting a light armor for traveling. Now, which race should I pick?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Hello, I'm about to start a new character, RPing a blacksmith warrior who only uses what he crafts, so I would like to know which class, perks and stuff would be good for him :D I'm thinking heavy armor, 1h with shield and sometimes dualwielding.

Post your opinions please :D

Most of my characters only use what they make. If your planning on sword and shield. I would spend perks on Block: Shield wall, power bash, and deadly bash. 1H: Armsman and Fighting stance are good for early on and then later on Savage Strike will be a nice addition. Someone else on here probably knows more about which perks might be better but those are ones I use.

You might also want to get into enchanting.

Ilizen

Im still truing to decide wether 1h and shield or dual wielding, and I think ill go with an orc. What do you think?

HEFFAY

When I made a badass blacksmith i also leveled my enchanting to 100 and used most of the perks in that tree, I also went with an Orc, heavy armor and two handed weapons and he was a tank...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts