OOC War of the Condemned

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

solace84

God of the Arena
    ((This story follows my RP characters' previous and current RP's...))
    A New End
    After the fall of the Emperor, Titus Mede III, during the siege of the arena ((The Arena: Gladiators of Tamriel)) the Empire has seemingly lost power and place among Tamriel. In their state of weakness, the Thalmor have come to give aid, yet with a cost. The newly formed Imperial Senate, in their anger and humiliation of those events that later came to be known as 'The Slave Uprising', agreed to a new alliance with the Aldmeri Dominion. This act gave equal power and land to the two forces in the end, but allowed the Thalmor's most decorated general, Acrel Hielden, to lead both armies as one unity against their enemies.
    Acrel, an evil yet intelligent minded Altmer warrior, brought the bulk of his newly found power into Skyrim first. His army of Bosmer, Altmer, Imperials, and any else that followed defeated the Nords and overtook the land. Acrel's army expanded into battling the other lands, but a great majority stayed in Skyrim to keep control. Now, just a few years after 'The Slave Uprising', every major city in Skyrim is overrun and kept by the Dominion and the Empire. Those that refuse are hung or stuck to a cross in the streets for all to see, leaving few to roam freely.
    Though the Nords and the other races that allied with them lost almost everything, there are a great number of them that still fight back, known as the Resistance. The war wages on...

solace84

God of the Arena
    ((This RP's rules are similar to just about everyone elses...no godding, no blah blah blah I can't remember them all. I'm looking for people that post often and are mature as I like sex, violence, cursing, and rock n' roll and at least one of those things shall be happening. I'm probably not going to accept everyone, unless no one joins then vice versa. I'll explain rest later as I never really know what I'm doing all at one time.))

Star Gazer

Well, I guess I have no choice. I think Isnar would stick with you anyway. And if thalmor attacked his home in Rorikstead, he would definitely be looking for help in an attempt to take it back.

solace84

God of the Arena
    ((Oh and another thing, I'm more interested in weaknesses than how 'badass' your character's are.))

My two characters that may be involved:

Character name: Felian Oakenshield
    Race: Wood Elf of Valenwood
    Class: Master archer/Hunter
    Looks:
    images
    has ebony shield/Glass helmet(when in combat)/Wears Blades armor mainly or samurai robe.
    Personality: Felian is very soft spoken and shy around big crowds. He is very much a loner, yet will come to anyone's aid if so needed. He hates to kill anything, especially animals...but he will do so in order to survive.
    Combat Prefs: Wields an elven bow/katana sword(1 handed) with flame magic(see avatar). Accurate with a bow, skilled with a blade, and extremely stealthy due to his hunting expertise.
    Misc: Felian grew up in Valenwood among his people - a tribe of wood elves. His greatest ancestor, Fanon Oakenshield, was a former Blade in their glory days. After Fanon's passing, he left his gear for future generations. Felian grew to be a young man of high skill with a bow and with the hunt. He married and even had a boy.

All of this changed one fateful night while Felian was out on a hunt. He returned to find his village burned and family, including his wife and son, murdered. Being an expert tracker, he found the bandits at camp and slaughtered them in the night. He then was (long story short) betrayed by the empire and forced to fight in the Arena where he, with the help of his friends and Dalious Durendail, escaped while killing the Emperor in the process. Since then he has had many other adventures leading him to becoming a hero throughout the land.

Star Gazer

Name: Isnar the Old
    Race: Breton
    Appearance: One arm, one eye, no hair, skinny, and small
    Equipment: Cloak, ragged trousers, satchel, shiv, and his trusty iron war-axe
    Bio: Isnar has lived a long life, but recently he was captured and accused of being a forsworn shaman. He was sentenced to the arena, to fight the rest of his life away. With help from his newfound friends, they escaped the arena. Isnar then returned to his home-town, Rorikstead. Many days passed, and many new things happened. The security in Rorikstead grew stronger, so Isnar was forced to go into hiding in his underground room. The thalmor have recently gained control over Rorikstead, and are using it as a place to gain crops. They have forced the farmers to work, and are enslaving innocent people. Isnar figured they have had enough, and has set out to find anyone that will help him fight off the thalmor that are ruling his town.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Well, I guess I have no choice. I think Isnar would stick with you anyway. And if thalmor attacked his home in Rorikstead, he would definitely be looking for help in an attempt to take it back.

Damn it Isnar, I said nobody post yet. And yes you have a choice, besides this is years later so Isnar would be around 104 or 105. I'm going to start it in Rorikstead too, I think. And damn it, I can't find my Dalious character card.

Oh yea, 1 more thing, all the cities and lands are much LARGER in the RP.

Star Gazer

Damn it Isnar, I said nobody post yet. And yes you have a choice, besides this is years later so Isnar would be around 104 or 105. I'm going to start it in Rorikstead too, I think. And damn it, I can't find my Dalious character card.

Oh yea, 1 more thing, all the cities and lands are much LARGER in the RP.
    lol damn... 104 it is. want me to delete my posts?

Star Gazer

I just thought it would be what the Thalmor did. I think they would try to get as many resources as possible with the minimum amount of money spent.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Name: Dalious Durendail
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Well built, medium long hair. Handsome face with eyes that sparkle in the sun lol.
    Equipment: 2 swords, sometimes a shield.Bio: Dalious used to be old friends with Felian in their young military days serving the Empire. They separated for many years, during which time Dalious had become a champion of the arena. Fate brought them back together as the Empire betrayed Felian, causing him to become a slave and forcing him to fight Dalious. They staged a plan, and with the help of the other slaves, Dalious branded himself traitor to the Empire as he aided in the escape. They separated again and Dalious headed to Riften, becoming a bum.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Ok, now that all that is out of the way...here's how it's going to go down for any that want to join. The bad guys already have rorikstead, but Felian and Isnar (especially isnar) are older now and have taken the path of not fighting. They both retired to rorikstead before the siege, and no one put up a fight when it happened. They lay low and keep to themselves and the bad guys leave them be, they just watch them. Then something happens and plops hits the fan. Think of Braveheart, that's pretty much how it starts without the love scenes lol.

Star Gazer

Ok, now that all that is out of the way...here's how it's going to go down for any that want to join. The bad guys already have rorikstead, but Felian and Isnar (especially isnar) are older now and have taken the path of not fighting. They both retired to rorikstead before the siege, and no one put up a fight when it happened. They lay low and keep to themselves and the bad guys leave them be, they just watch them. Then something happens and pl*** hits the fan. Think of Braveheart, that's pretty much how it starts without the love scenes lol.
    grandpa hasn't got some action in a loooooooooong time.

Star Gazer

lol that would be horrible. :D I don't think romance is Isnar's thing though... he's over a century and some parts may not work as they used to.

Star Gazer

lol dalious did some girl in the rat ways of Riften in COS, I would expect as much from him.