• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Agent C

Dovahkiin
I hope you enjoy the story each chapter will be up when I have time. And if you see any grammatical errors I'm sorry. I will not reserve posts. So try not to post a lot to where people miss my posts. Thank you enjoy!​
Chapter One: The Start​
My name is Sven of Whiterun. I am on the run from the Imperials. Let me tell you what happened. I was walking to the town of Windhelm when a random Argonian attacking me. As a natural instinct I drew my sword. After I slew the Argonian, an Imperial soldier ran up to me and tried to arrest me.
“You are under arrest for the murder of Ber-Mee.” said the Imperial.
“But he attacked me!” said I.
“That is not what I saw! I saw him just standing there. That is when you attacked him and slew him in cold blood.”
“I will not be arrested!”
I ran as fast as I could. I saw a few arrows pass by my head as I ran. I tired so hard to escape the soldier but he was fast. I soon felt a pain in my leg and my legs crumpled beneath me. The last thing I saw was an Imperial looking over me before I lost consciousness.

Agent C

Dovahkiin
Chapter Two: Escape​
Part One​
When I woke up I was chained to a slimy wall and a bag over my head. I heard voices through the bag. One was an Altmer another was a Bosmer. I tried to yell but all I heard was a muffled yell. Those pieces of mammoth feces gagged me.
I then heard an iron door open and the bag being lifted off of my head. It was the Bosmer. Good Talos was he ugly. He had a scar on his forehead that never healed properly and his face was all beaten up.
“Hello, Nord!” said the Bosmer
“Mmph!” said I
“Oh! I’m sorry did I leave the gag on you? I left it on because I do not want to die by the Thu’um. I have no idea if you have it or not, but just to be safe.” Smirked the Bosmer
Little did he know, I have studied the Thu’um. I only use Unrelenting Force or “Fus Ro Dah”. During this time the Altmer did not have anything to say. I looked at him and glared. He looked frightened when I did but only for a split second. I grinned on the inside. It looks like I know who to go after first. Then the Bosmer went straight in my face. I, with great pleasure, head butted him. He seemed stunned that I, a Nord, who do anything. What an idiot. Just he wait, I will plunge my sword in his chest if I die trying.
He then made the mistake of un-gagging me, I immediately spat in his eye and yelled at the top of my lungs “Fus Ro Dah!!” That sent his body flying into the cage behind him and I heard a bone snap, with his neck at an awkward angle, his face went pale and he stopped moving. I looked toward the Altmer and he had a wet patch in the crotch. I grinned weakly as the shout took away my energy.

skyrimbeast

looking good but I dont see it leading any where but you could prove me wrong carry on

Agent C

Dovahkiin
I'm done with it. I am having a current spout of Writers Block.