• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

Everyone says Vampirism sucks, but I would really like to find that out for myself. Where are some good places to find vampires? I know caves, but how about abandoned mines?

Garrison

The court wizard in Solitude will give you a quest to clear out a Vampire Cave. Note that I've read that you can only be afflicted through the spell they cast, and not from being hit in melee combat, so you'll want to apply some strategy to your encounter a little bit.

Justus

The keeper of the peace
after everything i have read about this disease. I dont think you really want it. just sayin

Buzzfire

I had it in Oblivion and at first ti was cool, but it gets annoying. After awhile you get injured by the sun, if you walk around during the day. I don't know if it is any different. Also the process to cure it was tough.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I agree. Cool at first (in Oblivion) but eventually having to feed got old. I think I will opt for the werewolf option in Skyrim. I might try vampirism just for fun, sicne the werewolf will cure it I am told. Mutually exclusive I guess.

Justus

The keeper of the peace
a cool feature would be if you could be a straight cannibal. live in a shack in the woods. trap people who walk through.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
The court wizard in Solitude will give you a quest to clear out a Vampire Cave. Note that I've read that you can only be afflicted through the spell they cast, and not from being hit in melee combat, so you'll want to apply some strategy to your encounter a little bit.

I just did one for the Jarl of Morthal and that was against vampires.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts