Want to create a beautiful Mage Vampire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
2013-08-15_00037.jpg
View attachment 9292
Any suggestions as to race and/or concentrations?
he is a mage and a vampire, isn't he the dashing one hahahaha, make a character that looks like mine
Well... I was thinking female (and yes, he is beautiful), but why is he fighting a Panda? I didn't even know they were in the game! :)
look I have to say this, Your version of skyrim cant compete with mine no offence it is that I have hundreds of mods playing at once, That's the Tropical Skyrim mod, it ads Pandas and Apes, and don't even ask about the Vampire lords Deadric Armour, I am standing in the whiterun plains, Not to sound arragont but it was very difficult to gt all those mods to work at once and I am proud of my achievment

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
I have a Vampire Mage that I play on frequently.

Her name is Evalyn, and she is an Altmer. (honestly, the vampire part was an afterthought. I originally created her to be a college student and heavily involved in the College and its activities.) Her studies lie in all forms of magic, including Alchemy and Enchanting, however, her main focus is in Conjuration, Illusion and Destruction, with honorable mentions for Alteration and Enchanting. She only dabbles in Alchemy, not too sure of herself when dealing with volatile liquids, keeps away from Restoration (for the most part), due to her being an undead, and is partially skilled in One-Handed (most, if not all, Skyrim vampires use the sword with magic in free hand approach, and I felt it would be appropriate to stay true to the game).

Daelon DuLac

View attachment 9312
View attachment 9292 he is a mage and a vampire, isn't he the dashing one hahahaha, make a character that looks like mine
Well... I was thinking female (and yes, he is beautiful), but why is he fighting a Panda? I didn't even know they were in the game! :)
look I have to say this, Your version of skyrim cant compete with mine no offence it is that I have hundreds of mods playing at once, That's the Tropical Skyrim mod, it ads Pandas and Apes, and don't even ask about the Vampire lords Deadric Armour, I am standing in the whiterun plains, Not to sound arragont but it was very difficult to gt all those mods to work at once and I am proud of my achievment
Well, I'm proud of you too ;). So I'm guessing the beautiful vampire in this case is the one on the left?

Daelon DuLac

I have a Vampire Mage that I play on frequently.

Her name is Evalyn, and she is an Altmer. (honestly, the vampire part was an afterthought. I originally created her to be a college student and heavily involved in the College and its activities.) Her studies lie in all forms of magic, including Alchemy and Enchanting, however, her main focus is in Conjuration, Illusion and Destruction, with honorable mentions for Alteration and Enchanting. She only dabbles in Alchemy, not too sure of herself when dealing with volatile liquids, keeps away from Restoration (for the most part), due to her being an undead, and is partially skilled in One-Handed (most, if not all, Skyrim vampires use the sword with magic in free hand approach, and I felt it would be appropriate to stay true to the game).
Hmmm....

tx12001

View attachment 9312
Well, I'm proud of you too ;). So I'm guessing the beautiful vampire in this case is the one on the left?
Very Funny, no that is a gorilla but my character in his human form is not ugly, VL form is a different story however

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Ignore the completely unhelpful poster who thinks shattering immersion and massacring the lore of Tamriel makes his game better.

I would recommend a Breton in terms of aesthetics. It's fairly easy to make an attractive female with a Breton. You also get 25% magic resistance as a racial attribute.

tx12001

Ignore the completely unhelpful poster who thinks shattering immersion and massacring the lore of Tamriel makes his game better.

I would recommend a Breton in terms of aesthetics. It's fairly easy to make an attractive female with a Breton. You also get 25% magic resistance as a racial attribute.
Dagmar do not disrespect my mods because in doing so you are disrespecting the people who made them and you don't want to anger a lot of people now do you, in fact my game is more lore accurate than yours, P.S I don't actualy use that topical skyrim mod anymore I was using it for fun, now back to tge topic of lore accuate I bet Werewolves in your game have full control of themselves while the ones in my game howl at the moons and are forced to turn every night, also myvampires are powerful and burn in the sunlight like the vampires in Oblivion, the words who write suggest that you are just jealous that I can run 160 mods at once and you seem to fail to notice that Mods can make the Vanilla game much better and by better I mean more like its predecors like making werewolves powerful like the ones in Bloodmoon instead of the weak werewolves in skyrim that die within seconds on higher difficulty, not accounting for the lycanthropy and vampirism in Daggerfall but I find the designs of those beasts in morrowind to be the most lore accurate, your game would feel le a game mine feels very real especially with the IMMERSION Mods like frostfall where you can freeze to death instead of like the Vanilla game where you can stand but naked in the snow and not die, so sont tell me about immersion breaking, the lumps of clay your skyrim chracters have on their feet are immersion breaking enough

Delusional

Not to mention the incessant boasting. :D

Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't go with an Altmer if you are shooting for an over-the-top attractive character. Perhaps this is a personal opinion, but I do not find Altmer to be pleasing to the eye at all. I would definitely go with a Breton if my goal was a particularly good-looking vampire mage.

Daelon DuLac

Is Necromancy and Conjuration a good way to go for a Vamp? I always thought so.

Daelon DuLac

Dagmar do not disrespect my mods because in doing so you are disrespecting the people who made them and you don't want to anger a lot of people now do you, in fact my game is more lore accurate than yours, P.S I don't actualy use that topical skyrim mod anymore I was using it for fun, now back to tge topic of lore accuate I bet Werewolves in your game have full control of themselves while the ones in my game howl at the moons and are forced to turn every night, also myvampires are powerful and burn in the sunlight like the vampires in Oblivion, the words who write suggest that you are just jealous that I can run 160 mods at once
Cool! Can I drag 'em in to the light? That sounds like fun.

tx12001

Dagmar do not disrespect my mods because in doing so you are disrespecting the people who made them and you don't want to anger a lot of people now do you, in fact my game is more lore accurate than yours, P.S I don't actualy use that topical skyrim mod anymore I was using it for fun, now back to tge topic of lore accuate I bet Werewolves in your game have full control of themselves while the ones in my game howl at the moons and are forced to turn every night, also myvampires are powerful and burn in the sunlight like the vampires in Oblivion, the words who write suggest that you are just jealous that I can run 160 mods at once
Cool! Can I drag 'em in to the light? That sounds like fun.
be my guest I had a vampire follow me outside, Poof within seconds he was dead SUnlight damage you see

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Dagmar do not disrespect my mods because in doing so you are disrespecting the people who made them and you don't want to anger a lot of people now do you, in fact my game is more lore accurate than yours, P.S I don't actualy use that topical skyrim mod anymore I was using it for fun
And yet you still didn't post anything helpful and were just whoring post count which you do a lot on these forums. I'll say whatever I want. If you don't like it don't read it. You don't own the forum and you don't dictate what people can and cannot post on these forums.
....I bet Werewolves in your game have full control of themselves while the ones in my game howl at the moons and are forced to turn every night, also myvampires are powerful and burn in the sunlight like the vampires in Oblivion, the words who write suggest that you are just jealous that I can run 160 mods at once
You have no idea what Lycans do in my game and you're completely clueless about what they do or don't do in my games. You're also completely delusional if you think that altering your vampire makes it lore friendly. The way Bethesda designed vampires in Skyrim to be is the lore friendly version. Anything else isn't. The tribe of vampires in Oblivion is different from the Volkihar tribe which is why they have different abilities and weaknesses. You have to a be a legend in your own mind to think something as trivial as getting any number of mods to work makes you an object of envy for anyone. :rolleyes:

Delusional

tx12001

Really, well I guess they also designed npcs like nivenor to say Friday when their is no such day on nirn and how vampires in the vanilla game could drown despite the fact their undead, face it when they made the game they ran out of time to do a lot of things, things that the modding community fixed like guards calling you a werewolf even after you cured yourself now I have had enough of this little chit-chat

Nighthiker77

I'll 2nd Breton. I think they are easily the prettiest females in the game. Sneak and illusion both have bonuses as a Vampire, and vampires in game seem to use a lot of destruction and conjuration too. The higher level ones use flesh spells too, so everything but restoration would be fair game.

You can get good magica regen and armor rating with the Vampire Armor of Quickening or Royal Vampire armor and Advanced armor smithing perk.

I would probably use 1h and avoid archery and stick to frost and shock spells.

I think this could be a really fun character.

Daelon DuLac

Dagmar do not disrespect my mods because in doing so you are disrespecting the people who made them and you don't want to anger a lot of people now do you, in fact my game is more lore accurate than yours, P.S I don't actualy use that topical skyrim mod anymore I was using it for fun
And yet you still didn't post anything helpful and were just whoring post count which you do a lot on these forums. I'll say whatever I want. If you don't like it don't read it. You don't own the forum and you don't dictate what people can and cannot post on these forums.
....I bet Werewolves in your game have full control of themselves while the ones in my game howl at the moons and are forced to turn every night, also myvampires are powerful and burn in the sunlight like the vampires in Oblivion, the words who write suggest that you are just jealous that I can run 160 mods at once
You have no idea what Lycans do in my game and you're completely clueless about what they do or don't do in my games. You're also completely delusional if you think that altering your vampire makes it lore friendly. The way Bethesda designed vampires in Skyrim to be is the lore friendly version. Anything else isn't. The tribe of vampires in Oblivion is different from the Volkihar tribe which is why they have different abilities and weaknesses. You have to a be a legend in your own mind to think something as trivial as getting any number of mods to work makes you an object of envy for anyone. :rolleyes:
Speaking of lycans. There was an interesting post earlier about Lycans being underpowered in the game. In some ways I have to agree, although they are a potent, in some ways they seem to not be a real threat to many NPCs. Any opinion on that? I luv mine, but want to try the vamp side for comparison purposes. I'll admit that the Lyc has significant advantages against vamps (in that they cannot get the disease at all and have a much higher HP value than the average person and recovery methods bar none.

tx12001

Speaking of lycans. There was an interesting post earlier about Lycans being underpowered in the game. In some ways I have to agree, although they are a potent, in some ways they seem to not be a real threat to many NPCs. Any opinion on that? I luv mine, but want to try the vamp side for comparison purposes. I'll admit that the Lyc has significant advantages against vamps (in that they cannot get the disease at all and have a much higher HP value than the average person and recovery methods bar none.
in truth they both are only dominant on novice difficult and yes I was using a werewolf once and I was killed in 1 hit my a forsworn arrow, an arrow hell what ever happened to vamps and lycans they were once considred almost unstoppable now they get killed by a stray arrow whatever happened to needing a stake to kill a vampire what happened?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts